BSG Fantasy Football Page 30

That was good, weren't it? Quality!

Only wish I had Arshavin in my team :)

Dan

Going back to Sunday's game, while Jagielka did indeed bring Welbeck down in the area, it was only after he'd firstly cleared the ball.

No, he didn't. He didn't even touch the ball!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ April 21 2009, 10:38 PM BST

That was good, weren't it? Quality!

Only wish I had Arshavin in my team :)

Dan

He wasn't going anywhere except Arsenal. Like Arsene Wenger.

I understand Wenger's interested in a young bloke because he thought his name was Arse Bandit.

Quote: swerytd @ April 22 2009, 9:08 AM BST

No, he didn't. He didn't even touch the ball!

Dan

Oh well. What goes round etc....

Remember the goal that was scored against them that wasn't given?

Whatever happened to this?

My computer with all the data on it f**ked up, so there was little I could do. For the start of next season, we should enter a league somewhere on the internet. I certainly WON'T be buying a CERTAIN (eliminate the a in that and change around the e and r) for my team.

How about this one: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Sign up now and I'll set up a league when the season starts, and put the code on here for everyone to join.

Dan

Thanks Dan, we should all sign up for it. You can't do it at the minute though as things are getting updated. Should be good.

Quote: Jack Massey @ July 7 2009, 12:58 PM BST

For the start of next season, we should enter a league somewhere on the internet.

Am oot.

I'm sure I would have finished at the bottom.

I think you did! :)

Dan

New Fantasy Premier League season is about to start. Go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com
to set up a team.

Read the rules carefully. You're allowed one 'free' substitution a week, is the important thing, so you do need to keep a track of it.

The 'British Comedy Guide' league code is
347466-83157

Enjoy!

Dan

How is it working then. I've just signed up. I'm picking my team, do you pick an eleven or do you pick a fifteen as it is when picking the team?

Just joined the league Dan.

Quote: Chappers @ August 12 2008, 11:53 PM BST

What's the prize? £50,000?

Malouda is shit and will be gone soon!

I doubt you have this opinion now, he had a good season last season.

Pick 15, then select a first XI and the rest will be automatically subbed in if any of your first XI don't play.

Your captain (that you have to nominate each week) gets double points (including negative ones if they're sent off!)

I'm pretty sure transfers are free right up until the first deadline so you can chop and change at will until then. Thereafter, it's one 'free' transfer a week (subject to the rules and regs ie. your team can't have too many strikers/total budget can't exceed £100m, or whatever it is this season). You can make as many transfers as you like per week, but any above the one 'free' one, costs you 4 points.

There is a transfer wildcard that you can use once (at any point in the season) where you can change as many as you like for no points deductions.

(Hopefully these rules are all the same, as I'm quoting from last year's versions!)

Dan