The Olympics Page 116

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 6 2012, 10:28 PM BST

I thought Ken Clarke was competing
But I'd misheard the phrase Pissed Tory Arse

Bet you've been working on that since Beijing !

Top of the f**kin' page again !

Serves me right I suppose for taking the piss out of Sunshine . . . .

Watching Coldplay at the closing ceremony. I do really like them but I think the lyrics to Paradise are the most immature, pathetic I think I've ever heard from a top band(Not including Rap.)

This is the most expensive episode of Scrapheap Challenge ever made by Channel 4.

Booyah!

Although I was thinking more Robot Wars.

Facebook comment of the evening.

Is Coldplay so hi pitched to scare off Master Blaster?

Quote: sootyj @ September 9 2012, 9:46 PM BST

Is Coldplay so hi pitched to scare off Master Blaster?

Booyah to you sir.

I'm beginning to wonder if the organisers of the Closing Ceremony are disabled...in the brain box.

Great ceremony, how about that fire cyclist thing?
I did however relent and turn over to watch the new Dragons Den...but I got it back on now so don't beat me up.

It's going to be a massive party in the Olympic Park tonight, most of the athletes are legless and a couple are completely paralytic.

Yes, mocking the differently abled makes me a big man, thanks for asking.

I am so sick of f**king Olympics of any sort.

I'm coming over because this was the best thing on British TV in ...

Well I can't think of something.. everything they got wrong about the 2012 London ceromies finally came right

Wonderful Brilliant Imaginative simple

This was the best night of the summer.. Britain finally back on top of teh world where they belong

I've run out of praise

Going to wake up tomorrow and write and write and write..

Its been a long summer

Well done at last

AP Scene

Thank f^ck the whole thing is over, apart from the parade tomorrow, now can we please get back to reality i.e. a country run by a load of twats who have not the first idea about life 'on the streets' ?

Rhiannas new hairstyle is far too severe for her weird flat face. She's no Halle Berry, that's a fact.

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 10 2012, 12:45 AM BST

Thank f^ck the whole thing is over, apart from the parade tomorrow, now can we please get back to reality i.e. a country run by a load of twats who have not the first idea about life 'on the streets' ?

*applauds loudly with hands and feet*

can we please get back to reality i.e. a country run by a load of twats who have not the first idea about life 'on the streets' ?

Agree with that bit.

"Applauds quietly with one hand.*

a country run by a load of twats who have not the first idea about life 'on the streets' ?

"Life on the streets"? What exactly is that, Oldrocker?

please get back to reality i.e. a country run by a load of twats who have not the first idea about life 'on the streets' ?

Your wish has been granted - no more flag waving jubilation, happy faces, sporting triumphs and optimism for the future. We're now back to the usual wars, Millibands, unemployment and crime.

I hope your happy, as I'm not.