What I said to the Vicar was....... Page 4

Hello Farleigh! Read Acid Drops? I'm part way through myself - very funny stuff. :)

Aaronnnn! :D

Quote: PhQnix @ July 29 2008, 8:51 PM BST

Are we going to have to apologise every time now Robyn? We hijack a lot of threads. >_<

Laughing out loud Okay. This is an official apology to anyone whose threads Elliot and I have hijacked, are currently hijacking, or will ever hijack.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 29 2008, 9:37 PM BST

Laughing out loud Okay. This is an official apology to anyone whose threads Elliot and I have hijacked, are currently hijacking, or will ever hijack.

Sorry!

Now it's a joint apology!

Quote: PhQnix @ July 29 2008, 9:49 PM BST

Sorry!

You mean you won't remember tomorrow?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ July 29 2008, 9:36 PM BST

Hello Farleigh! Read Acid Drops? I'm part way through myself - very funny stuff. :)

No, I havn't and havn't heard much feedback about it good or bad, what do you think of it?

I've read the diaries through and through and if you asked me aboout pretty much most people people who are mentioned in the diaires I could tell you where he met them and what he thought of them from memory pretty well.

I try and get as much info on him as possible. Talking with people who knew him in real life, going through website archives, audios and interviews, etc etc.

I honestly think I could do quite well on mastermind lol.

Quote: PhQnix @ July 29 2008, 9:49 PM BST

Sorry!

On my part at least, all is forgiven, and all the deep felt hurt, damage, misery and mental scaring that you have caused me has healed. :D

Well, you won't really get any knowledge, as it were, on Kenny himself, but it's really very funny, and I do recommend it. A brilliant collection. Head over to Amazon and look it up. :)

Quote: Aaron @ July 29 2008, 10:26 PM BST

Well, you won't really get any knowledge, as it were, on Kenny himself, but it's really very funny, and I do recommend it. A brilliant collection. Head over to Amazon and look it up. :)

I'll try and read it soon. I know you are a very busy man on here lol, sorry for the questions. Have you seen the Parkinson interview of Kenneth talking about the book? Id not I'd watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FBVCIYB5YY

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 29 2008, 9:37 PM BST

Aaronnnn! :D

Scatskiiiiiii!!! :D

Quote: Farleigh @ July 29 2008, 10:32 PM BST

I'll try and read it soon. I know you are a very busy man on here lol, sorry for the questions. Have you seen the Parkinson interview of Kenneth talking about the book? Id not I'd watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FBVCIYB5YY

Probably have seen it at some point. Can't actually watch videos where I am right now, but will remember it, thanks! :)

I just want to say, the messages shown on my first thread have made me feel very welcome and I am very grateful for that.

:D :D :D

Quote: Aaron @ July 29 2008, 10:35 PM BST

Scatskiiiiiii!!! :D

Hehe! Aaron said hello to me! :$

Quote: Farleigh @ July 30 2008, 7:02 PM BST

I just want to say, the messages shown on my first thread have made me feel very welcome and I am very grateful for that.

:D :D :D

Aw yay! I'm very glad about that!

Me too! :)