Touch Me I'm Karen Taylor - Series 2 Page 2

Quote: zooo @ July 7 2008, 12:55 AM BST

If I had a cleaner I would get one with an Eastern European accent as a tribute to her.

I can put on an Eastern European accent.

You'll do!

I've got some emergency ironing...

If I had a cleaner I would get one with an Eastern European accent as a tribute to her.

That may have been the most middle class thing I've ever said.

Quote: zooo @ July 7 2008, 12:58 AM BST

You'll do!

I've got some emergency ironing...

Aaah - I don't do ironing.

Quote: zooo @ July 7 2008, 12:58 AM BST

That may have been the most middle class thing I've ever said.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Funny that you should say that. I've just started watching a programme I recorded back in March (?) called The Poles Are Coming.

I just read the BSG preview of this - and to some extent it is fair.

The thing is with the running jokes there might be some crap ones but the final ones are worth waiting for.

Overall I thought it was good.

A couple of duff sketches but to my mind a better "Hit" ratio than mant new sketch shows.

Actually rather enjoyed that. Didn't really laugh much, but it had a good feel to it, so I'll tune in again.

She does rather love her tits, doesn't she? :D

I enjoyed it. I didn't expect not to though since I liked the first series. Didn't like the sperm bank skit, and one or two others.
The pervy teacher was great as usual, as was the phone-in and the dating vid ones.

Dave - you went to the shoot didn't you?
I was just wondering while I was watching, a lot of bits were shot outside, so what do they do about that when you go to see the recording? Do they play it on a screen or summats, or maybe you just don't get to see these bits?

Yes Ian, there are screens dotted around the studio which they show the stuff on which has already been produced.

Ah! Thank you Aaron.

Quote: Aaron @ July 11 2008, 12:57 AM BST

Actually rather enjoyed that. Didn't really laugh much, but it had a good feel to it, so I'll tune in again.

She does rather love her tits, doesn't she? :D

To be fair, they are ace.

I went to 2 of I think 4 nights so they aren't complete shows being filmed and a couple of them they did 2 or 3 on a set which will get scattered around the series. These were Cash Cows and VDTV - some good VD to come.

The Smithsons one was of course all on screen but there are some good ones of them to come too.

The tits were becoming a bit too much but then they went full circle!

Just caught this for the first time - seemed a bit one trick pony for me. Is there no route for women into comedy other than sex/men gags?

Maybe it was her "look at me tits" approach.....this size zero backlash is no good if means we have chubsters like her flashing her lumps about!

Chubster? A bit harsh, no? I'd rather have her on my TV than any "supermodel".

This is dreadful. One trick pony is absolutely right. It beggars belief sometimes watching this stuff. The worker who brings coffee over. Did it three times from what I saw mentioning something she shouldn't have, only to look embarrassed along with her co-worker. Haven't we got past this yet? It's all so recycled.

And those quiz shows and news shows.........how utterly, utterly boring. Where's the wit?