Touch Me I'm Karen Taylor - Series 2

See this series is beginning this week.

Has everyone remembered to sharpen their knives?...

I REALLY fancy Karen Taylor.

Quote: Seefacts @ July 6 2008, 6:23 PM BST

She is hot in an exrtremely filthy way; I think she would leave any man a quivering husk. Her shows Ok.

Quote: Seefacts @ July 6 2008, 6:23 PM BST

Yeah - she's not bad!

Listen out for me sniggering in the audience.

Quote: David Chapman @ July 6 2008, 7:14 PM BST

Yeah - she's not bad!

Listen out for me sniggering in the audience.

Oh God, Dave, I hope you're not one of those people who make sure they laugh louser and more peculiarly when they're in a studio audience, so that when it's shown they can say, "That's me, that is". I had (now ex-) friend who did that a recording of 'Men Behaving Badly'. The twat.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 6 2008, 7:17 PM BST

Oh God, Dave, I hope you're not one of those people who make sure they laugh louser and more peculiarly when they're in a studio audience, so that when it's shown they can say, "That's me, that is". I had (now ex-) friend who did that a recording of 'Men Behaving Badly'. The twat.

When at the Comedy Lab recording of my two sketches, I actually brought a klaxon and a small band of cheer leaders.

Quote: Seefacts @ July 6 2008, 7:20 PM BST

When at the Comedy Lab recording of my two sketches, I actually brought a klaxon and a small band of cheer leaders.

And of course you had a gun pointing at the audience to make sure they laughed too...

This is the name of the series? I thought at first you were making a personal request.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 6 2008, 7:17 PM BST

Well I couldn't clap. My hands were otherwise occupied.

Quote: David Chapman @ July 6 2008, 7:37 PM BST

Well I couldn't clap. My hands were otherwise occupied.

Laughing out loud

What's Aaron's laugh like? He must have been in about every studio sitcom audience since he learnt to crawl. Like Kenneth Williams' perhaps? Or more Sid James (Nah!).

Quote: Seefacts @ July 6 2008, 7:20 PM BST

Laughing out loud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/home/images/main_promo/bbc3/karen_taylor_r_1.jpg

Anna Crilley (Is that her name?) had to put up with a lot filming this. She was really good too! Worth a watch.

What day do I have to get the tissues out? I laugh so much I cry - honest!

I love Anna Crilley.

Yeah, she's been fab in everything I've seen her in to date. :)

If I had a cleaner I would get one with an Eastern European accent as a tribute to her.