Touch Me I'm Karen Taylor - Series 2 Page 3

Glad it's not just me!

Aaron, thanks for leaving me the supermodels ;) If rolls of fat and an arse wider than the shoulders is the price you pay for big tits then i'll stick to the B cuppers :D

I like this new series very good.

Quote: Pete @ July 14 2008, 10:57 AM BST

Aaron, thanks for leaving me the supermodels ;) If rolls of fat and an arse wider than the shoulders is the price you pay for big tits then i'll stick to the B cuppers :D

I'd rather a real woman than some kind of stick insect, but heyho!

I'm sure Dawn French and Jo Brand will be chuffed to hear it :D

Quote: Aaron @ July 14 2008, 11:21 AM BST

I'd rather a real woman than some kind of stick insect, but heyho!

I agree. Let them go off with the sceggy crack whores while we live proper, warm lives with gworgeous Nigella Lawson types.

Nige- Excuse me a few minutes.

Quote: ian_w @ July 14 2008, 5:51 PM BST

I agree. Let them go off with the sceggy crack whores while we live proper, warm lives with gworgeous Nigella Lawson types.

I need to be on crack before doing that big lump...what next, a Sarah Ferguson fan club?

Nigella Lawson is lovely.

And I've always fancied Fergie. I'd rather go with the daughter, but that's another story.

Okayyyyyyyyy, ANYWAY.

Back on topic please.

Quote: Aaron @ July 14 2008, 6:25 PM BST

Okayyyyyyyyy, ANYWAY.

Back on topic please.

NO!

SARAH FERGUSON'S BIG BOSOMS!!!

I'D LIKE TO RUB MY FACE IN NIGELLA LAWSON'S LOVELY CHEST!!

Sorry . . .

Was always a Sophie Dahl man myself...

Haven't got anything constructive to say on Karen Taylor. Refusing to watch this series as the last one got me so annoyed. Yes, I'm a narrow-minded, reactionary bigot, I suppose, but it wouldn't be good for my health.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 14 2008, 6:32 PM BST

Was always a Sophie Dahl man myself...

Haven't got anything constructive to say on Karen Taylor. Refusing to watch this series as the last one got me so annoyed. Yes, I'm a narrow-minded, reactionary bigot, I suppose, but it wouldn't be good for my health.

Lovely Sophie Dahl . . .

I'm not sure if I rate Taylor. I didn't think she was anything special on The Sketch Show either.

Quote: Aaron @ July 14 2008, 6:25 PM BST

Back on topic please.

From the man who posted only to tell us he wanted a moment to pleasure himself over a TV chef!

Yeah, but we're veering far off now.

I never really watched the first series (not sure why), so will watch the rest with interest. Pleasantly surprised by episode one, but whether it'll keep my attention or not I'm not sure.

Quote: Pete @ July 14 2008, 12:01 PM BST

I'm sure Dawn French and Jo Brand will be chuffed to hear it :D

I didn't realise Joe Brand was a woman.