Paul Merton in Galton & Simpson's... Page 2

Where from? A lot of places seem to be low on stock of many DVDs right now.

Some ebay seller who has a shop on ebay. He is currently selling it at the moment on ebay.

eBay, eh? eBay's good, is eBay. If not a little pricey at times!

Quote: Jack Massey @ June 26 2008, 10:35 PM BST

Some ebay seller who has a shop on ebay. He is currently selling it at the moment on ebay.

Maybe he found out you support Manchester United.

Got it the day I left the UK. Watched the first three episodes and very good.

Strongly recommended. Paticulary the episode 'I Tell You It's Burt Reynold's' Which originally starred the great Leonard Rossiter.

If you are going to try to recreate Hancock shows, though why anyone would when the originals are available is beyond me, don't pick classics like 'Twelve Angry Men', 'The Radio Ham' and especially not 'The Bedsitter' !

'Doomed, d'ye hear me?' 'Doomed'.

Agreed but did enjoy his adaptations of 'The Missing Page' and 'The Wrong Man' Agreed his adaptation of 'The Bedsitter' was a bit of a let down. 'The Radio Ham' was a decent adaptation though. But think positively though Old Rocker. Me and you obviously apreciate great comedy and watched the classic episodes of Hancock but the youngsters haven't so it is great that Paul is introducing them to it.

Granted Jack, I can't deny that.

But how would anyone, ever, even get near that moment in The Missing Page when Hancock and Sid finally agree that the murderer was Harry Zimmerman? And then realise that it couldn't have been.

That pause was absolutely instinctive. You can't train that sort of timing into anyone.

Probably one of my favourite moments in Hancock.

:P

Thank you Jack for removing that disgusting avatar. Even the Chuckle Brothers are preferable.

Just like a change now and again. Bad news- Ronaldo is staying. How am I going to be able to respect him and cheer when he scores next season???

Hey, football out of this forum please. Don't reply to that David, or I'll have to spank you again.

Non J'adore la football

Much as I love Galton and Simpson, this was a terrible mis-match. Paul Merton, amusing as he may be in a panel show situation, can't act for f**king toffee.

Harsh Words John- Harsh Words.