The great Richard Hammond height swindle Page 6

Quote: EllieJP @ June 8 2008, 9:26 PM BST

I don't want to come across petty here... ultimatly looks are not an issue for me - you should see some of my exes. I find funny men EXTREMELY attractive. Making me laugh is my number one!

Although - I don't think I could in the end marry a man shorter than me... the picture would be awful...

God I'm so bad. :(

Ha, ha!

Ace.

My missus has a very tall female friend and she's told me that she doesn't want said friend as a bridesmaid (if we get married) as it'd look odd on the pictures.

You women are well odd!

Though I'd be gutted if I'd met a woman who was essentially into slightly ropey funny fellas, but had high enough standards that they had to be tall.

Quote: Aaron @ June 8 2008, 9:29 PM BST

And you won't date anyone under 23 because they're too immature.

I thought such superficiality only existed in American teen shows!

Most guys under 23 are total tits though.

I'm not, obviously. But most are.

Unless she meant under 23 feet.

Quote: Seefacts @ June 8 2008, 9:16 PM BST

Is height physically attractive, or is more a mental thing of being perceived as more manly and they can protect you?

Serious question.

The former due to the latter.

Quote: Aaron @ June 8 2008, 9:31 PM BST

The former due to the latter.

You lost me at 'former'.

How tall are you, Aaron?

Quote: Seefacts @ June 8 2008, 9:26 PM BST

New question.

Would you go out with a midget?

I dunno. I do fancy the ickle actor I just mentioned (from Elf and The Station Agent). I'd like to think I would. But, in real actual life, who knows...

Evening all,

I'm 5'5" small, and when pushed to pick an Equity name umpteen years ago decided to change my surname to Short...which was just an abveriated form of my own Fathers nickname for me...'Shortarse'...Where was Esther Rantzen whe I needed her...(Sobs uncontrollably)

Quote: zooo @ June 8 2008, 9:32 PM BST

But, in real actual life, who knows...

Yeah . . . Well, you.

Not until one asks me out!

I asked my niece that if she could pick her mr right what would be the three things he would need to have - no hesitation it was money, secondly it was he had to be tall, thirdly a good personality... sigh

Quote: Gagsy @ June 8 2008, 9:33 PM BST

Evening all,

I'm 5'5" small, and when pushed to pick an Equity name umpteen years ago decided to change my surname to Short...which was just an abveriated form of my own Fathers nickname for me...'Shortarse'...Where was Esther Rantzen whe I needed her...(Sobs uncontrollably)

Hello Gagsy... welcome! :)

Hi Gagsy!!

As shallow as I am in other areas, I definitely don't care about money or cars. I don't get that. As long as he's not faking an injury to get benefits or something, or living in a bin!

I have an issue with breaking rules... I couldn't go out with a bad boy.

Hello all,

wasn't sure anyone could see me stood here behind this potted plant!

Quote: EllieJP @ June 8 2008, 9:39 PM BST

I have an issue with breaking rules... I couldn't go out with a bad boy.

Poor Will Smith and the other guy.

Most women I have met secretly want their guy to be bad and for them to believe they can tame him

Martin Lawrence!