Big Brother Page 85

Quote: zooo @ September 6 2008, 12:43 AM BST

I meant the one with Makosi.

He was definitely in that one.

So to speak...

Oh yes Makosi lost the plot when she had the phantom pregnancy. Anthony was the father.

Actually, the one after (the first year when I started to hate it) there was a contestant on it called Michael Cheshire. He was the Son of an old English teacher of mine in Secondary School. I hated the man.

Right. Bed.

Northern Mikey?

Apparently, quite a few of the past contestants have been through a lot of shit, since they were on T.V. The first was Caroline, the saxophonist, from the first series, who had a mental breakdown. Then there was Tim, from BB 3, who was given so much abuse by the public, that he had to move abroad. Similarly, that Welsh woman (Lisa?), from BB 4, got so much abuse, about her slightly curved nose, from the public, that she was forced to have a nose job. There was Sezar (that's how he spells it), who, after being evicted, with 98% of the public's votes, was falsely accused of rape - twice. Also, I heard two former female contestants have been raped, one of which was working as a prostitute at the time.

And she didn't know until his cheque bounced?

Davina McCall in hateful scum shocker.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NiSROpPdJwk

What a f**king twat Davina is. Ugly, talentless, annoying and clueless.

That's a bit unfair (the link that is).

Quote: catskillz @ September 6 2008, 4:15 AM BST

Also, I heard two former female contestants have been raped, one of which was working as a prostitute at the time.

I've just realised how stupid that sounded. I meant to say that one of them had resorted to becoming a prostitute, before mentioning the rapes.

Oh, and I've just remembered, didn't Shabazz threaten to kill himself, when he was in the house?

Be honest. It's not exactly sane people who enter the house in the first place!

Quote: Seefacts @ September 6 2008, 11:05 AM BST

Davina McCall in hateful scum shocker.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NiSROpPdJwk

What a f**king twat Davina is. Ugly, talentless, annoying and clueless.

Aww, look at Rachel's little face! No idea how to respond. Bless her.