Big Brother Page 84

CAN I JUST SAY SOMETHING. I'M SORRY IF I'M BREAKING ANY RULES REGARDING PROFANITIES
THANK FUCK IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!

Used to love it when it first started, but the last few series have been absolutely shite. Not one likeable person in them and not one person I could possibly relate to.
I loved the likes of Eugene and Jon Tickle, but the recent cropes have been awful, Nickey and Rex spring to mind. I also fancy that Kinga from BB5. The whine bottle incident was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. But just gone awful now.

It wasn't great this year. But I liked the series with Pete in it. Whenever that was.

My favorite BB was the one with Makosi, another contender who f**ked up royally.

That was the first bad series and they've all been bad ever since. The treatment of Shiabaz in the first week was despicable, put a big negative on the show and the whole series from that point was shite.

I ended up liking Anthony on that one.

Which was scary because he was everything I hated in people at first.

Nah, it wasn't great this year. They all merge into one for me. :) I like the idea of all the good housemates or winners doing a series though.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 6 2008, 12:15 AM BST

CAN I JUST SAY SOMETHING. I'M SORRY IF I'M BREAKING ANY RULES REGARDING PROFANITIES
THANK FUCK IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!

Used to love it when it first started, but the last few series have been absolutely shite. Not one likeable person in them and not one person I could possibly relate to.
I loved the likes of Eugene and Jon Tickle, but the recent cropes have been awful, Nickey and Rex spring to mind. I also fancy that Kinga from BB5. The whine bottle incident was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. But just gone awful now.

Entirely agree , the turning point was when they banned books.

They've also had a couple of contestants with learning disabilities. Fair point, until they become the butt of all the jokes and bullying.

Quote: zooo @ September 6 2008, 12:20 AM BST

I think he won that year too.

Yes, he did.

I liked the way he handled the whole Craig situation.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 6 2008, 12:22 AM BST

Nah, it wasn't great this year. They all merge into one for me. :) I like the idea of all the good housemates or winners doing a series though.

They probably will do that, C4 does Countdown Champion of Champions. Ok, not quite the same but you know what I mean.

Quote: zooo @ September 6 2008, 12:26 AM BST

Yes, he did.

I liked the way he handled the whole Craig situation.

Yep, another example of a 'gracious' house mate. Other than that he was a teed.

Quote: zooo @ September 6 2008, 12:20 AM BST

No, no. Anthony was in it the year before that one.

I meant the one with Makosi.

He was definitely in that one.

So to speak...

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ September 6 2008, 12:43 AM BST

I meant the one with Makosi.

He was definitely in that one.

So to speak...

Yes, that was the one with Anthony and Eugene, the last good one. I absolutely hated Macosi's guts though- horrible cow.