Big Brother Page 83

It's funny how when he says rude outspoken things he gets cheers, and when Rex does it he gets boos.

Rex won that for her.

?

obviously the lame 'masterpiece'.. is that what you mean?

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 5 2008, 10:38 PM BST

Rex won that for her.

Agree. His constant bullying (maybe too strong a word) probably made people feel sorry for her.

This lass seems quite likeable - haven't been watching it, but initial impressions.

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2008, 10:40 PM BST

?

His constant chip chip chipping away at her throughout the show. "You're fake", "you're boring", "little Miss Disney", "I'd rather play scrabble" etc.. constantly attacking her when she was head of house. The cake contest is a case in point... The way he kept on at her for nominating him. I could go on.

She weathered it graciously.

Also I think it's the same bullying (of Sarah) by Darnell and Rex that got her in the final three.

Both Darnell and Rex had the show sewn up but they blew it.

The public don't like a bully.

Well, Rex came pretty high up for such a hated bully!

Oh, she's the winner! Good on 'er.

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 5 2008, 10:48 PM BST

His constant chip chip chipping away at her throughout the show. "You're fake", "you're boring", "little Miss Disney", "I'd rather play scrabble" etc.. constantly attacking her when she was head of house. The cake contest is a case in point... The way he kept on at her for nominating him. I could go on.

She weathered it graciously.

Also I think it's the same bullying (of Sarah) by Darnell and Rex that got her in the final three.

Both Darnell and Rex had the show sewn up but they blew it.

The public don't like a bully.

Well said Moo-Moo

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2008, 10:50 PM BST

Well, Rex came pretty high up for such a hated bully!

Of course he did, because up until the bullying he was a contender. I think he would have won it, or at least come second if he hadn't bullied Sarah and Rachel. He started to redeem himself this week, reverting to the old Rex we (I) liked at the beginning, unfortunately it was too late.

God damn, he's fit though.

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2008, 10:57 PM BST

God damn, he's fit though.

Well yes, he is a mighty fine man, of that there is no doubt.

Tbh I'd watch him if he became a telly chef.

I actually don't "get" the Rex fancying. But heyho.

He has an abstract sexyness thing.

Which is inexplicable.

I wouldn't want to actually go out with him.