Big Brother Page 69

He's just angry, because she's spurned him. He mus've had girls do that to him all his life. I can't believe she doesn't realise this.

Haha!!

I should have kept to my word!

Quote: catskillz @ August 26 2008, 10:56 PM BST

He's just angry, because she's spurrned him. He mus've had girl do that to him all his life. I can't believe she doesn't realise this.

She does know that now. But that still doesn't help you when someone's saying that to your face in a room full of people who aren't even stepping in.

Naughty BB housemates. Angry

Quote: catskillz @ August 26 2008, 10:56 PM BST

He's just angry, because she's spurrned him. He mus've had girls do that to him all his life. I can't believe she doesn't realise this.

True

Quote: zooo @ August 26 2008, 10:57 PM BST

Haha!!

I should have kept to my word!

:D True

I just can't believe no one said 'look in the mirror Darnell you're no oil painting'.

Even six year olds know to say that!

Basic rules when someone calls you ugly. :)

Especially when they look like Darnell...

He's well paranoid. Fair enough, he probably had to put up with a lot of shit throughout his life, but haven't we all? So he's a white black man. Who gives a f**k? He needs to ditch that kingsize chip from his shoulder sharpish.

Darnell is a grade A c**t.

I think she was very clever for not retaliating. Now she'll get lots of sympathy votes.

Yeah well sometimes retaliation is the only language some people understand. He really doesn't take rejection very well does he? There's something very rapey about Darnell.

Oh and Kat the woman-child should grow the f**k up and speak properly. She's fooling no one with her "evy borry ee ma frien" and "he broken my harr" crap.

Quote: zooo @ August 26 2008, 11:01 PM BST

I just can't believe no one said 'look in the mirror Darnell you're no oil painting'.

Even six year olds know to say that!

Basic rules when someone calls you ugly. :)

Especially when they look like Darnell...

So if I call myself ugly, does that mean I have to call myself ugly again? *scratches head*

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 26 2008, 11:06 PM BST

He's well paranoid. Fair enough, he probably had to put up with a lot of shit throughout his life, but haven't we all? So he's a white black man. Who gives a f**k? He needs to ditch that kingsize chip from his shoulder sharpish.

Could be equally said of other people.

(Not you, Nil.)

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ August 26 2008, 11:16 PM BST

Oh and Kat the woman-child should grow the f**k up and speak properly. She's fooling no one with her "evy borry ee ma frien" and "he broken my harr" crap.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ August 26 2008, 11:28 PM BST

So if I call myself ugly, does that mean I have to call myself ugly again? *scratches head*

No, you just have to look in a mirror that actually works, and say ooh, don't I look dashing today.

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ August 26 2008, 11:16 PM BST

Yeah well sometimes retaliation is the only language some people understand. He really doesn't take rejection very well does he? There's something very rapey about Darnell.

Noooo! Don't use our special BSG word on a twat like him!
He is not rapey, he is more like rapisty.

Quote: zooo @ August 26 2008, 11:30 PM BST

No, you just have to look in a mirror that actually works, and say ooh, don't I look dashing today.

Laughing out loud

Or rapastey? Ho ho ho.

Haha!

Did anyone hear that story Darnell told, last week, about some High School boys in America, who dug up and had sex with the body of a girl from their scool, who had just died? That's the maddest shit I've ever heard.

Quote: catskillz @ August 26 2008, 11:34 PM BST

Did anyone hear that story Darnell told, last week, about some High School boys in America, who dug up and had sex with the body of a girl from their scool, who had just died? That's the maddest shit I've ever heard.

Were these friends of his?

Or more likely... him.

Ok then,he is rapisty.

Oh and he looks like the bastard child of Ted Danson and Esther Rantzen. Dunked in flour.