Big Brother Page 70

Ha! He does!

Quote: catskillz @ August 26 2008, 11:34 PM BST

Did anyone hear that story Darnell told, last week, about some High School boys in America, who dug up and had sex with the body of a girl from their scool, who had just died? That's the maddest shit I've ever heard.

:O

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ August 26 2008, 11:37 PM BST

Oh and he looks like the bastard child of Ted Danson and Esther Rantzen. Dunked in flour.

:O Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ August 26 2008, 11:36 PM BST

Were these friends of his?

Or more likely... him.

No, they weren't friends of his. He did say one of his friends got 3 life sentences in prison, though.

And he's been banned from 3 countries himself, I think! And been in prison.

Flipping heck.

Blimey. :|

I saw on the front of one of the papers today that Nicole has received offers of up to £1,000,000 so far to get her baps out. Cripes.

I'm not sure I'd be that comfortable living with him. If I didn't know why he'd been banned. Which I don't.

A million? Whyyyy? Maybe they mean a million all added together...

I don't know. I really don't. Apart from they appear to be natural from what was visible on the picture, which is quite rare in 'glamour', I believe.

She's funny lookin.

She's real purty buy a bit of a mad 'un.

When in her interview she said

"I'm normally all happy and bubbly."

Couldn't help but think I bet you're not but sadly I bet you think you are.

Darnell is on a damage limitation exercise there. The self pitying teed.

God! I hate Rex!!!!!!

I used to like Rex .

Heh! Darnell and Mikey's task is to perform "Don't Go Breaking my Heart". I'm sure the producers are channelling Kat.

I don't mind Rex, I just hate Darnell.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Rex has been brought down to earth by Mikey, Sarah, and Lisa. I have to admit I am really annoyed with Kat for shooting such a disgusted look at Rachel when she nominated him. After all, Rachel got bullied mercilessly by Rex so surely she would stick up for her best friend in the house a little.

Watching later. Sounds good.

Lisa's out. Shit, more of Sara's annoying voice.