F*** you Dara O'Briain, you big twat Page 6

Quote: Paul W @ April 21 2008, 6:56 PM BST

No, Critque.

Now you see Ellie, that's how you do it :D

I said that before - but he didn't listen! I have no power!

see

Quote: EllieJP @ April 21 2008, 11:39 AM BST

Prob not the best thread. If you're looking for critique use the Critique forum, or if you just want to be general...use the General, General Thread.

Quote: Perry Nium @ April 20 2008, 1:49 AM BST

I also met a very famous tv presenter who turned out to be quite the most racist man I've ever met. He called me a "nigger lover" because I dared to correct him about UK immigration laws. I won't tell you who though. It might burst a few bubbles.

Quiz Shows?

Lenny Bennett?
David Frost?
Diddy David Hamilton?
Henry Kelly?

Quote: Perry Nium @ April 20 2008, 1:49 AM BST

I also met a very famous tv presenter who turned out to be quite the most racist man I've ever met. He called me a "nigger lover" because I dared to correct him about UK immigration laws. I won't tell you who though. It might burst a few bubbles.

Was it Trevor Philips?

Quote: David Chapman @ April 21 2008, 10:38 PM BST

Was it Trevor Philips?

Hehehe!

Or perhaps Guy Goma, now he has the thirst for television stardom?

Quote: David Chapman @ April 21 2008, 10:38 PM BST

Was it Trevor Philips?

Wouldn't surprise me much.

It wasn't that I didn't listen but I just left it where it was. I only posted it here as it sorted fitted with the provincial theatre thing with Dara. Not arsed if it's deleted or disappears into the ether in this instance as it was out of context with the rest of what I've written so far.

Meh, it's ok Tuumble, a throwaway line or two doesn't make much of a difference I don't think.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 21 2008, 8:07 PM BST

I have no power!

There is a very long list of reasons no doubt :P