Russell Brand - Genius or twat? Page 2

russel brand said that chris morris is one of his heros so hes cool in my books and hes funny as i think

I should just add, having posed the original question, I don't think RB fits into either catergory. I just thought the question had a pithy ring, and sounded better than: "Russell Brand - Relatively Talented Comedian/Comedy Presenter Or Mildly Annoying Stick Insect?"

Ah, now all becomes clearer.

I just saw his stand-up DVD (belonged to my brother) and I hated him. I found him annoying, unfunny, and agreeing with Sir Bob Geldof's view that he is a c***.

I always thought he was a bit of a sell-out for doing Big Brother, but seeing his stand-up has caused me to hate him even more.

These guys are spot on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1Sxc2lBhQ

Quote: Ian Wolf @ January 31 2007, 6:45 PM BST

I just saw his stand-up DVD (belonged to my brother) and I hated him. I found him annoying, unfunny, and agreeing with Sir Bob Geldof's view that he is a c**t.

I always thought he was a bit of a sell-out for doing Big Brother, but seeing his stand-up has caused me to hate him even more.

Well Geldoff is a c**t who married a c**t and fathered a couple of c**ts so he should know.

He's definitely a twat. I didnt like him before the Andrew Sachs affair but he's even lower in my estimation now

I saw him doing stand-up in Southampton a couple of years ago, thought he was brilliant.

I find his voice annoying beyond belief & for that reason alone I refuse to watch any of his stuff.

All top reasons for hating him... ;)

I like his material and his performing personality.
He might well be a bit of a twat in real life, I don't know, but I like him as a performer.

I think he's a mixture of both. His 'booky wook' was a totally absorbing read - it's so honest and I found that both shocking and refreshing.

I thought his ponderland show was pretty funny.

For people who use text speak, no capital letters and no punctuation he's a genius. For the rest of us, he's a twat.

Quote: Bad dog @ May 10 2009, 6:11 PM BST

For people who use text speak, no capital letters and no punctuation he's a genius. For the rest of us, he's a twat.

may b you rgt m8

ye, u rgt I m a ttl rtrd.
Thnx 4 shwng me the lght.