Russell Brand - Genius or twat? Page 5

I loved the pisstakes on Celebrity Juice that Leigh Francis did.

Quote: Tursiops @ October 8 2013, 6:46 PM BST

And there are in any case at least two comedians called Russell whom I despise more; and one of them has worse hair.

Is it Jack Russell?

I vote him.

He's recently done interviews with David Ike and Alex Jones (American conspiracy theorist)in which he's shown a healthy mistrust in the powers that be and government etc. His flowery way of speaking is often quite off putting but I think his heart is in the right place.

A twat genius perhaps?

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ October 10 2013, 10:52 PM BST

He's recently done interviews with David Ike and Alex Jones (American conspiracy theorist)in which he's shown a healthy mistrust in the powers that be and government etc.

I think you may just have tipped the balance in favour of twat.

David Ike's respectable?

Brand's always been a surprisingly radical figure and said some surprisingly controversial positive things about Islam around 9/11 when most comics couldn't find their balls.

I suspect the current radicalism has more to do with most of his US projects tanking.

Quote: sootyj @ October 10 2013, 11:09 PM BST

David Ike's respectable?

I'd say 90% of the things Ike he says are absolute bollocks but he's got valid points about some things. I mean, who doesn't think the queen is a reptilian shape shifter from the 3rd dimension?

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ October 11 2013, 12:05 AM BST

I'd say 90% of the things Ike he says are absolute bollocks but he's got valid points about some things. I mean, who doesn't think the queen is a reptilian shape shifter from the 3rd dimension?

Conclusive proof if there needed to be.

Laughing out loud

It's not easy being qween.

If David Ike and the like were ever revealed to be 100% correct with their theories, what would happen? Because whilst life isn't perfect now and there are terrible things in the world, wouldn't it be much worse if these lizard folk no longer felt the need to hide themselves from society and instead reined down terror and fear upon us with the death rays and whatnots?

Quote: Lee @ October 11 2013, 10:12 AM BST

If David Ike and the like were ever revealed to be 100% correct with their theories, what would happen? Because whilst life isn't perfect now and there are terrible things in the world, wouldn't it be much worse if these lizard folk no longer felt the need to hide themselves from society and instead reined down terror and fear upon us with the death rays and whatnots?

Death rays? Meh. But save me from the whatnots!

By whatnots I mean super hot threesomes!

Twat.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 16 2013, 8:14 PM BST

Twat.

Does that chat up line ever work?

It has to be both. You can't ignore the fact that him being able to soak up at least one more new word from the Oxford English dictionary every single day like Spongebob Squarepants, is the stuff of genius.

Plus, the fact that his brains are still sharp as a guillotine blade despite his reckless druggie past (most of my ex-junkie friends could hardly string a meaningful sentence, clean or otherwise) is another testament to the miraculous abilities of his ever-expanding noggin.

However, that Renaissance 'I know a bazillion English words that could slice and dice you in a second' arrogance comes off as being clearly twat-like.

VERDICT? Russell, just say NO to dictionaries. If you OD on the English language, you'd just become the subject of Katy Perry's god-awful next hit single.