Hi, from Northampton Page 6

Quote: Lee Brown @ April 13 2008, 11:58 AM BST

On the down side there are alot of chavs here.

They are everywhere. Good source of material though.

Quote: Lee Brown @ April 13 2008, 11:58 AM BST

On the down side there are alot of chavs here.

Ah, tell me about it! No other place has made me feel like such a snob.

Even my ten year old daughter has learned to tut as we walk through town and mutter under he breath, "Ooh, chavtastic!"

Laughing out loud

Yes, quite chavy, but what town or city isn't is this once great land of ours... There, there Queeny, we will get it sorted, for we are BRITISH!

hhhmm Not sure, I'm toying with the idea of moving to Hitchin, maybe less chavs there ?

Quote: graham @ April 13 2008, 7:57 PM BST

Ah, tell me about it! No other place has made me feel like such a snob.

Even my ten year old daughter has learned to tut as we walk through town and mutter under he breath, "Ooh, chavtastic!"

Being a snob is one of the best things in the world. Seriously.

Quote: Leevil @ April 13 2008, 8:01 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Yes, quite chavy, but what town or city isn't is this once great land of ours... There, there Queeny, we will get it sorted, for we are BRITISH!

That flag is wrong.

How so?

Check out the diagonal reds in my sig. They should both be at the bottom on the left-hand side of the flag (so top-left corner is correct), and on the top on the right hand side (so bottom right is correct).

F**k me, never noticed that before.

It's easy to miss.

Just to clarify further geekery, the flagpole should always be on the left of the flag. So if the diagonals next to the pole are at the top, you've somehow managed to attach the flag the wrong way around. If that makes sense.

So that if there's trouble you fly it upside down - and only the British know.

Laughing out loud

Quote: David Chapman @ April 12 2008, 11:14 PM BST

What a load of cobblers.

Bum bum tshhh!