Hi, from Northampton Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ April 10 2008, 3:41 PM BST

LEEVIL'S A FARMER!

Not quite, I live in the centre of town. The farm only refers to the bit of green I have near me. The rest is beach - so does that make me a sailor?

Quote: Aaron @ April 10 2008, 3:45 PM BST

No... But it explains your craving for cock.

Aaron!

Laughing out loud Just choked!

Ellie!

Quote: Leevil @ April 10 2008, 3:47 PM BST

Not quite, I live in the centre of town. The farm only refers to the bit of green I have near me. The rest is beach - so does that make me a sailor?

In the navy...

Quote: Graham Bandage @ April 10 2008, 3:55 PM BST

Ellie!

That's right, shout my name out!

Oh, the possibilities.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ April 10 2008, 3:33 PM BST

Honestly, graham, it's filth, filth, filth around here.

You're not kidding, are you?! :-D

Hi Graham.

Quote: Leevil @ April 10 2008, 3:06 PM BST

Yeah, I think it's a pretty nice place. It seems to be interwoven with woodland which I think it really cool, seeing as I come from a place made up of farmed land.

There's certainly a lot to be said for some parts of the county. And the Rugby team are back in the premiership next season, so that's one less embarassment for the town. And they did shoot Kinky Boots here too.

And the best thing about it being I am there this weekend! :)

If you're out in Ghost (the club) and see a bunch of people dressed in army gear...that's us! :P

Andrew Collingsworth is from Northampton, isn't he?

He must be their most famous export.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 11 2008, 2:25 PM BST

And the best thing about it being I am there this weekend! :)

If you're out in Ghost (the club) and see a bunch of people dressed in army gear...that's us! :P

Sounds intellectually stimulating.

Welcome and hello and greetings etc. Wave

I only just saw this, but hello fellow northamptonian.

Actually, Northampton has Jo Whiley, Maps (band), Alan Carr, Bob Harris, ALAN MOORE! *ahem* Thom Yorke was born in Northamptonshire, so was Emma Kennedy. Kinky Boots was a great film.