Celebrity Big Brother Page 7

I am torn!

I love Ivana, she's a bit flirty/dirty, but I love Stephen's evangelism, and then there's 'Sisqo', the Thong-Song man.

I can't decide, who should go??!!

Haven't been watching.

But from the little bit I've seen, Ivana's the most boring one.

They have to vote Ivana.
If The reverend Baldwin goes then I'm not watching anymore.

Vinnie Jones seems like a nice fella (ahem). He comes across as how he used to play football. Studs up.

I saw a little bit with Vinnie going on and on about how much money he spends. Which is a bit of a twattish thing to do.

Yeah, it was quite funny as he was directing towards Ivana Trump (not short of a few quid or stupid things to spend her money on, I'd imagine).

I pity you all.

I've banned BB in this house and it's not even my house. Only caught one glimpse of it since it started. Pretty impressed I managed to avoid it. Now, back to the cave...

I've not seen a single moment of it, nor am I aware of a single 'contestant'. Go us! *high fives Leevil*

Quote: Aaron @ January 25 2010, 6:45 PM GMT

nor am I aware of a single 'contestant'.

Neither's Vinnie. He was complaining about the lack of 'celebrities' in it this year. That's alright, Vinnie. You couldn't play football but you were still a 'footballer'. See also acting.

Who gives a running f**k?

Angry

The only Big Brother show that was worth watching was the Celeb show that featured Barrymore, Galloway, Preston, Dennis Rodman, Pete Burns, Rula Lenska, Jodie Marsh, whatshername from Baywatch and that Chantelle girl.

Nah, it was the first one with Jack Dee.

Alex Reid now favourite to win! Ha!

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/397213/

Quote: Aaron @ January 25 2010, 6:45 PM GMT

I've not seen a single moment of it, nor am I aware of a single 'contestant'. Go us! *high fives Leevil*

Cool