Celebrity Big Brother Page 12

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2013, 11:25 PM GMT

Had you heard of that married couple? Is it just me who has no clue who they are?

Yeah, they're from The Hills.

She's had tonnes of plastic surgery, and he was a manipulative twat on it.

Quote: chipolata @ January 4 2013, 10:31 AM GMT

I thought you were making a punning joke, but that actually is her name! Still, seems like a nice girl.

It is a good name

The Brits haven't come across that well, bitching about the Americans.

I really Hate Speidi spencer and heidi I thought the other day when it went of big style being nasty to ryan and everyone else why the hell are you in there then apart for the dosh spencer is manipulative dickhead and she's no bloody better if they say usa usa usa 1more time I will scream in the diary room after the fight with razor ruddock (ex footballer) which he was sticking up for ryan (toadie neighbours) which razor was right for losing his temper towards the stupid yanks get them out on wednesday but they won't leave it will probley be lacey or clare.

I wonder if they'll survive the vote though?
Lacey is up for nominations, and page 3 girls seem to get voted out as quick as possible by the voting public in BB

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 4 2013, 10:59 AM GMT

It is a good name

And it disproves the saying 'you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear'

As soon as I heard, Nick, Nick Nick, Nick
I knew who it was straight away
Cheggers

I watched this last night.

So so gross the whole Jasmin and Dappy thing.

And what a twat is Evander?

I Like Lee Ryan from blue and I hate that liz and luisa.

Nice to see Dappy have a tug every so often. I suppose it is a bit cold this time of year.

Why is it that I only recognise two people on the programme, Lionel (tippy tap shoes) Blair and that weird little Dappy freak, None of the women look even slightly familiar it is supposed to be Celebrity Big Brother after all, I saw the snogging in the bog bit and was totaly nonplussed as to who was sleeping with who, And why was that lad bothered so much about which gorgeous bird he was kipping with?, If I was his age I'd have both of em in the pit with me (ah memories!), Not sure if I'll watch anymore but if Dappy gets a slapping I'll be sure to tune in.

Quote: Father Jack @ 9th January 2014, 2:53 PM GMT

And why was that lad bothered so much about which gorgeous bird he was kipping with?, If I was his age I'd have both of em in the pit with me (ah memories!)

Regardless of their opinions on the matter.

Quote: zooo @ 9th January 2014, 3:00 PM GMT

Regardless of their opinions on the matter.

Ah! I see you spotted the flaw in my thinking, Of course I'd ask em first I am a gentleman after all besides it's warmer for all concerned to share a bed being of a practical frame of mind, And it saves on masses of laundry too.

Very good points!

I'll just use the general thread

Anyone watching the current series?