Celebrity Big Brother Page 4

Quote: Aaron @ January 24, 2007, 5:40 PM

Not been reading through the previous posts, have we? ;)

No, I did it all by myself.

This year's CBB has been quite entertaining.

Anyone watched tonight's Hunk Off? How funny was Sisqo?

They seemed to have got a good balance with the celebs. A fittng end?

Quote: AngieBaby @ January 8 2010, 10:31 PM GMT

Anyone watched tonight's Hunk Off? How funny was Sisqo?

Yep. 87% :)

So who's going in? Oh. :|

Quote: AngieBaby @ January 8 2010, 10:31 PM GMT

They seemed to have got a good balance with the celebs.

Some good ones; though how a girl who very briefly dated Ronnie Wood is a celebrity I don't know! I'd love to know how they come up with the names of the people they choose for this. Who thought, Sisqo! He had that song ten years ago! Perfect!! :D How many singers said no before they got down to him??

I know what you mean Matt, I hate her for being so young and having been with Ronnie, but I can't help being intrigued by her and Basshunters antics.

It was good to see Sisqo having the Thong on the other Foot...

Quote: AngieBaby @ January 8 2010, 10:49 PM GMT

I know what you mean Matt, I hate her for being so young and having been with Ronnie, but I can't help being intrigued by her and Basshunters antics.

They was getting jiggy. :D

Basshunter? Mingehunter more like.

Probably.

Awww, I think it's cute though... about time she had a boy her own age.

I've been watching this. Well, I listened to all this week's episodes today. First time for me.

Baldwin's not coming off very well, is he? Massive wanker.

That Swedish feller is earning massive respect points though.

I have previously ignored every single series of this normally detestable program but a friend has told me about the hollywood superstar Stephen Baldwin.

Having taken a peek, methinks this is one glorious event in television history; a popular figure in youth culture who is...a Christian. Yes you heard it...a Christian!

Quote: IT David @ January 8 2010, 11:25 PM GMT

I have previously ignored every single series of this normally detestable program but a friend has told me about the hollywood superstar Stephen Baldwin.

Having taken a peek, methinks this is one glorious event in television history; a popular figure in youth culture who is...a Christian. Yes you heard it...a Christian!

That's his one redeeming feature.

But, Dave, you have to admit that you'd think he was a massive wanker if it was not for the fact that he's on our side.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ January 8 2010, 11:18 PM GMT

Baldwin's not coming off very well, is he? Massive wanker.

He was a complete cock in The Apprentice (US) too. The man's an idiot.

Popular figure in youth culture? I must have missed that.

Oh, is he Christian? I hadn't noticed. :|

a Christian. Yes you heard it...a Christian!

Christian....Bale!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ January 8 2010, 11:30 PM GMT

But, Dave, you have to admit that you'd think he was a massive w****r if it was not for the fact that he's on our side.

Though I would not choose to use that manner of phrasology myself, I do concede his manner of trying to convert others is certainly not something I, as a Christian, would agree with. Though it would delight me if people, in life or dare I say it on this forum, laughs out loud, were to find God, I see it as my job to lead by example as opposed to railroading.

I hope this is not a personal and question and I apologise if I am prioring too much but by 'our' am I right in thinking you are a fellow Christian comedy writer Mr Murphy?

Quote: Morrace @ January 8 2010, 11:36 PM GMT

Christian....Bale!

I think you may regret that comment. If IT David doesn't bring it down, God might.

I wonder if Heidi is going to erupt sometime soon?

She's quite fiesty, and I think she and Baldwin might rub each other up the wrong way.

I do wonder what might have happened if they've put Cat Stevens in, who wanted to read his Koran for an hour.

Also, I hate myself for saying so, but, I think I might, kinda, fancy Alex Reid... I know I shouldn't, cos he's Jordans ex, but he's quite sweet....