What's the funniest joke you've heard recently?

"Don't you just hate it when you pick up a hitchiker and then half a mile down the round you see one that would be easier to kill?"

"My girlfriend got injured in a accident and is now paralysed from the waist down. what an insensitive c**t."

Laughing out loud 2nd is fab.

Mine would be my son, yesterday.

ME: Jack i don't understand. Why am I always having to repeat myself?
JACK: Coz you like the ear piercing shrill of your voice.

That made me chuckle. After I beat him of course. :D

A GUY IS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD WHEN HE SEES A BLUE FLASHING LIGHT IN HIS REAR VIEW MIRROR. HE PUTS HIS FOOT DOWN, AND OFF HE GOES. A MILE OR SO DOWN THE ROAD THE GUY RUNS OUT OF PETROL. THE POLICE CAR PULLS IN BEHIND HIM.

OFFICER: Did you not see the flashing light sir?

MAN: Of course i did.

OFFICER: Then why did you drive off at such speed?

MAN: Because two weeks ago, my wife ran off with a police officer!

OFFICER: So?

MAN: I thought you were bringing her back!

It was from Whoopi goldberg but it is racist so Aaron is it all right if I post it ?

Yes, post ahead.

P.S. Thread topic edited. Please use capital letters.

Ok here it is:
A little black baby angel was floating about in heaven and was all happy then He see's God and he say's "Hi god over here" and God say's "Hi" back. the black baby angel then say's "God can I ask you a question" ? and God say's "yes", The angel then said "God am I an Angel ?" and god say's back "no nigger your a bat".

Quote: jake how @ February 27, 2008, 8:43 PM

Ok here it is:
A little black baby angel was floating about in heaven and was all happy then he see's God and he say's Hi god over here and God say's hi back. The black baby angel then say's God can I ask you a question ? and God say's yes, The angel then said God am I an Angel and god say's back no nigger your a bat.

Quote: ian_w @ February 27, 2008, 8:44 PM

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

The point of that joke is to see why and if does make people laugh
Whoopi told that joke to get a message across.

OCD. Is that enough capitals?

Quote: jake how @ February 27, 2008, 8:43 PM

Ok here it is:
A little black baby angel was floating about in heaven and was all happy then He see's God and he say's "Hi god over here" and God say's "Hi" back. the black baby angel then say's "God can I ask you a question" ? and God say's "yes", The angel then said "God am I an Angel ?" and god say's back "no nigger your a bat".

Ha ha, not bad.

Quote: wayne lewis @ February 27, 2008, 8:47 PM

OCD. Is that enough capitals?

Just about.

I'm not black I don't know why he said that because he's black.

That is what ian.w pm me and said.

And this is what Ray said about you:

Oh you've done it now Jake. Ian is black!

I'm Spartacus!

I wear ladies panties

That is what jake.how pm me and said.

Laughing out loud