new kid on the block Page 3

Amigos..please note the above message was from Vincent Davies not Little Smiler.technical hitch this end..apologies,it had to happen..

Hello there vincent, I'm new here too. Welcome from me, you seem rather interesting, nice to meet you!

Quote: Little Smiler @ January 5, 2007, 10:23 PM

...am feeling great and would probably agree to anything..nows your chance guy's

Can I have your fee then? :)

Wave Big hello to Jazzie,hope you have as much fun here as i do,i love it Rolling eyes and as for Aaron copping for my fee..hmm..thats a tough one,think we probably better see what the Beeb offer before agreeing on that one,you may change your mind when you realise they still pay in guineas Laughing out loud have a good day frineds,i am filming all day but look forward to lots of smiling happy messages..Big respect..Vinny.ps..Mark,thanks for the crop job delighted with it ;)

Leo Sayer should be the next queen of England and sit on a pearly throne just at the top of Dawn French's cleavage...where are you my mates i am missing you and going ever so slightly bananas..please get in touch and say something funny..

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Vincent.
Firstly pleased very much so, to meet you. *Hand shakes*.
I am a Humungatarian fan of Shameless. i love it. It is recording away on my Sky Plus as i type. I will defo keep a beady eyeball out for you. Have not seen smalltime but i will sneak a peek.

Can you please if you do get to work on shamless again, would you, could you, will you, grab Franks balls and say "Just coping a feel on behalf of my pal Charley Bird" Ohhhhhhhhhhh i would be so gratefull. What an actor David Threlfall is. I wont tell you what is dribbling down my legs now just at the mere thought of touching him through you. Ummmm Ummmmmm!!!

AnyWahey, Welcome, loads of kisses & all that jazz. xx

>_<

Quote: vincent davies @ January 9, 2007, 9:32 PM

.where are you my mates i am missing you and going ever so slightly bananas..please get in touch and say something funny..

Sorry Vinny, Feeling neglected (typical bloody actor – It’s always Me Me Me) :D

Feel free to join in on the many other discussions going on.

Just seen the first two Shameless didn’t see you, unless they really went to town with the make-up. Rolling eyes

I read on the web that Smalltime is a cross between Porridge and The Smoking Room as these are both high up in my list of favourites my anticipation is growing, have you seen a script yet would you say this is a fair description?

Wave Feel better now Vinny?

Bazza

Quote: Britcom Barry @ January 10, 2007, 7:45 PM

I read on the web that Smalltime is a cross between Porridge and The Smoking Room as these are both high up in my list of favourites my anticipation is growing, have you seen a script yet would you say this is a fair description?

Two great shows indeed. Looking forward to it then! (And expecting signed DVDs... ;))

Quote: Aaron @ January 11, 2007, 12:20 AM

Two great shows indeed. Looking forward to it then! (And expecting signed DVDs... ;))

I'll sign any DVD, just pass me a pen :P Rolling eyes

Hi Vince

If I too were an actor I should be happy to tell you that you were marvellous in the last thing I saw you in loves. A riot no less.

In fact Dear dear Johnny had nothing on you. You were an absolute triumph darling and you are most probably up for an Oscar on the strength of your performance. If not an Oscar then at least a BAFTA.

Break a leg and all that.

:D Huh? Wave

:D Freinds..Romans..countrymen!..lend me your ears!(mine are like taxi doors).Boy have i missed you lot,so much so that i took myself up striding edge in the lake district,reached the summit and realised that i am loved ! <3 so here i am back in the fold with my lovely friends..thanks for being lovely..Bazza,could you send me the link describing Smalltime as a cross between smoking room and porridge,love to read that. Wave Vinny xxxxxxx

Hey Vinnie

Did you get my private message.
*playing wiith hair and swinging my hips*
Lovey Whistling nnocently

hehe I know why you'd love to read it Vinnie-all smiles and gloats!:D

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops! *chewing on finger & looking quite red*