new kid on the block

Hello new friends Pleased have taken Aarron's advice and decided to introduce myself properly to you experts of all that is funny and is worth watching! in the hope you will take me under your wings as the new kid in town who is very excited but a little nervous.just so you know a bit more about me, i am an Actor,(not of the Bernard Chumley variety)who i think it's fair to say has had a fairly good career,which i am delighted to say has just got better! :D having recently finished filming an episode ot Shameless,i have been told that the family,of whom i played dad may come back as regular characters!Also..i am one of the main characters in BBC3's brilliant new comedy 'Smalltime' and will filming with John Henshaw and Steve Edge in march both of whom are great mates so it should be a giggle.i really hope i haven't sounded like a bighead,im'e not,just thrilled that after ten years of playing pimps and policemen i can finally get my teeth into some superb comedy!love to hear if anyone has an opinion on 'Smalltime' and to know if anyone would like to be mates!sorry this message is a bit long,just got a lot to say and am giddy about the future..Happy New Year..Vinny Davies Wave

Ooh, look, he was on Cracker and the Marcus Brigstock episode of Twisted Tales!
I love imdb.

Hi, Vincent!

Good afternoon Mr Vincent and V-elcome (Excuse the terrible Dracula impression I've just got in from new years eve bash and I'm still dressed as the count....Mwhahahahaha!!!!) Any huw... I havent seen 'Smalltime' But I'll keep my beady eye open for it...Look foward to chatting in future pal

Take it easy

Welcome Mr Davies.

I'm really looking forward to Shameless, I'll keep an eye out for a new family arriving.

Welcome Vinny,

Just read up on Smalltime and look good also a fan of Shameless so will look out for you there, so it seems I’ll be seeing a lot of you in the coming months

I’m sure we all at BSG would welcome a bit of inside info on Smalltime

Pass my best on to John Henshaw I’m a massive massive massive (did I say massive)
Fan of Early Doors in fact watch the whole of the second series again just last night and love every minute of it. Ask him what Craig Cash is up to next time you see him as everything he does is comedy perfection.

Welcome again Vinny

Barry
Wave

PS can you confirm that your the one in the picture https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/news.php?story=00092

Yeeaaah!i have new friends Laughing out loud absolutely brilliant,bit like your first invitation to join the coolest gang in the playground(bit over excited)..by the way the blurb on 'Smalltime' is on this site,on the news/forthcoming series thingy mawatsit..thank you for the welcome it was warm and hearty..i am buzzin'! Rolling eyes

I think we can tell! Welcome by the way, dont be surprised if we're a little bit mad, sometimes even abusive...no I'm kidding we wont bite...usually

Look here

http://www.bowiewonderworld.com/features/vinnyd.htm

for more info on our new VIP member

ooo! very interesting! let me interview you for my school newspaper before you get swarmed? :D

well,well,well..!got me sussed hey Britcom Barry,was gonna keep the stuff about doing a movie with Bowie under me hat..hope i can still be one of the gang,not sure i want to be vip..but am hugely impressed with your detective skills..little challenge for you guy's..whats the comedy connection between the aforementioned Marcus Brigstock and the forthcoming fabulous 'Smalltime'....go!

anything for a floozy..say when..this is fun!

A big hello to my new best friend of stage and screen.

steve edge is in small time, and twisted tales, which marcus was in?

hello Baumski..let's be friends forever ! this site is fantastic..what a bunch of absolute diamonds..thats it! i never want to leave..

and! phil cornwell was in twisted tales with steve edge. phil cornwell played King Stupid in a kids TV show, as did Mr. Brigstoke

nope..but nice try Floozy..the bit about Marcus being in Twisted Tales is right so you are half way there..you clever cat..keep thinking..