new kid on the block Page 2

grr im no good at this

Is he doing time in the prison you film in for burying you under the floorboards? :D

Without a cup of tea with six sugars

if it not that then you've got me.

firstly.big respect to Floozy and Britcom Baz for having a crack at solving the mystery.. :P well.here goe's..Marcus Brigstock was indeed in Twisted tales and did indeed bury me (several times in fact)..however..i was accompanied by two other ghosts in the haunting of Marcus..one of whom was Tony Burgess who co-wrote and starred in 'Ideal' and is the writer of the forthcoming 'Smalltime',a comedy connection.. ;)

p.s can confirm to Baz that is me sat at the prison table on the publicity shot for 'Smalltime'..nice view huh?

thank you very much-but I wouldnt of gotten that in a month of sundays!

i reckon you would have because your bright as a button ;) was gonna make a friends request on myspace but don't know your email or surname :( let me know if your serious about interview for school magazine..you can have the exclusive ;)

i need to wait to see if we need careers day thingys yet-and if they boot me off for crapping up my english mock!

and i accpeted the add :)

Welcome Vinny! Seems you've been a bit of a hit already!

hey Aaron..things have gone great today,people are fiendly and i have made some good new mates in just one day Pirate got to get the lowdown on 'Earlty doors' for baz,he's a star and has been a giggle today..mucho thanko Amigo..Vinny :P

Vinny

Got a chance to watch the whole episode of your Twisted Tales today very impressed must admit just flicked thought yesterday to get a look at you, once I saw you being screwed under the floorboards I thought that the last I would see of you.

You can sure handle power tools but perhaps you should get them teeth look at :D

Not the most taxing script you've had I guessing.;)

Barry

aww I wanna see it!!!

Hi Vincent
Welcome from the Slagg Brothers
Glad you like this forum, it's great.

Hello Amigos Wave been filming in leeds with a Parrott called Howard for a series called 'The Chase'..missed you lot heaps! Whistling nnocently Delighted that you had a chance to see Twisted tales Barry and thanks for the private message,read it with interest..you really know your stuff,will endevour to get you a little something for your collection when 'Smalltime' is in the can,can't wait for it to start filming ;) Vinny Rolling eyes

Hello and welcome Mr Davies or may I call you Vince?

Welcome to the site. Damn this looks bad! I may have missed the boat now in my pathetic attempt to try and befriend you by posting on here so late (note to self. Look in this section more often; no telling who might be in here)

That bulge in my pocket? Oh it's my silly old script. It's cak really, it really is awful but you can see it if you like. Would you like to see it? Hmmm hmmm?

Great!!

It's basically fabulous and just right for you. What have you been in by the way?

Because it's about a priest and his flock set in a vet's surgery in the Yorkshire Dales. You play a maverick cop cum fireman with an attitude problem who's been beamed in from mars and who doesn't take any lip from nobody.

What do you think? I can change it if you like though

Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently

Quote: vincent davies @ January 1, 2007, 7:13 PM

let me know if your serious about interview for school magazine..you can have the exclusive ;)

You seem like a top bloke Vincent. A belated welcome from someone who hasn't really visited the site over Christmas.

Muchas gracias to Steve and Blenk,have thought about your offer and considered what, if anything, i could bring to the part ..and.. after much consideration im afraid that i will on this occasion have to accept! Laughing out loud after all the chance to dress up as a fireman and skip thruogh the Yorkshire dales is to tempting to say no to ;)recieved my 'dates'ie;rehearsals/filming etc today for 'SMALLTIME',BBC3snew spring comedy offering so am feeling great and would probably agree to anything..nows your chance guy's Rolling eyes.
Let the good times roll,i love you all..Vinny x :D p.s rehearsals begin on 16th February,will keep you posted Wave