Doctor Who... Page 910

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 17 2012, 1:29 PM GMT

I'm not getting into this with you again Matthew. When I imagine alien planets, I don't automatically think Victorian Christmas. You might think it's a clever twist, I just think it's lazy and predictable.

Completely agree it's a big cliche sandwich stuck together with cliche mayonaise and served on white cliche bread.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 17 2012, 1:29 PM GMT

You might think it's a clever twist, I just think it's lazy and predictable.

I never said it was a clever anything, it's just a little fact-lett for you.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 17 2012, 1:31 PM GMT

I never said it was a clever anything.

That's why I used the word 'might', to give you a little wiggle room. Now wholeheartedly condemn the moribund practice of Doctor Who Victorian Christmasses or be forever scorned by...um, me.

At least Kylie's not in this one.

Quote: sootyj @ December 17 2012, 1:30 PM GMT

Completely agree it's a big cliche sandwich stuck together with cliche mayonaise and served on white cliche bread.

It certainly is, but somehow more morally acceptable then the World War 2 one the other year. I'm really trying to wrap my brain around the moral implications of the Doctor saving a Bomber Crew on their way home after killing loads of German children at Christmas.

Quote: zooo @ December 17 2012, 1:38 PM GMT

Thank fook. Of all the godawful DW Crimbos, the Titanic one was easily the worst.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 17 2012, 1:39 PM GMT

Thank fook. Of all the godawful DW Crimbos, the Titanic one was easily the worst.

It was more fun, at least, than the Cybermen one.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 17 2012, 1:40 PM GMT

It was more fun, at least, than the Cybermen one.

At least the Cyberman one was original and featured David Morrisey. You have a strange concept of fun, I found the Titanic one to be a cringeworthy bore fest, highly plagiarised and extremely unimaginative.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 17 2012, 12:57 PM GMT

Apparently there will be a new Tardis interior.

Minimalist and stark would make a nice change from the current gallimaufry mess of bukkake geek.

What was the one with that eight legged/armed bad woman monster thing? I didn't like that.

The one where all her spidery babies got flushed away?

Yeah.

Quote: zooo @ December 17 2012, 1:38 PM GMT

What do you mean Kylie is lovely Angry

So is Kermit the frog. Doesn't mean he should be in Doctor Who!

Although...

You should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky.....

It certainly is, but somehow more morally acceptable then the World War 2 one the other year. I'm really trying to wrap my brain around the moral implications of the Doctor saving a Bomber Crew on their way home after killing loads of German children at Christmas.

Well they certainly had Violent night

Well they certainly had Violent night