Saturday Night Live?!

What the hell is this abomination?! Terrible terrible stuff! Lee Mack's act was ok and so was the magician, but I have despaired at everything else. Jo Caulfield is some condescending ****. I can only pray that Jimmy Carr comes out and rips the place up.

Mitchell and Webb appear as the middle class, literate sketch comedians on Saturday Live....no, they don't rip off Fry and Laurie at all...

Saw the last half hour. Looked ... Ok. Unlikely to be something I'd tune in for, but just about watchable. An if-there's-nothing-else-on show.

was a tad dissapointing. The guy trying to squak like a parrot with a mouthful of grapes made me laugh though.

And of course, Bon Jovi rock.

I didn't even know this was on TBH, only caught the last few minutes of Jimmy Carr's act. Sounds like I didn't miss a great deal.

I turned over, saw a multicoloured mansized dancing slinky, put my waccy baccy down and turned over to another channel :S

That particular act was quite funky. If only for the cool colours.

Bit like that bloke who dances around in a massive green balloon.

Yeah, I was reminded of him when he first started actually. Not the same guy, was it?

I don't think so... I remember the green balloon man as being a bit more bald and butch and scary.

I want a dancing slinky!!!Wish the bloke hadnt revealed himself tho,now I'm going to have to check my slinky for Borrowers.
I thought the show was ok- though I still want to smack Ben Elton.

Thought it was ok but far too long. Lee Mack made me laugh but used his old material and Mitchell and Webb weren't too bad. Some of the other acts seemed like filler though.

So. 90% chance of a commission, I reckon. Anyone else?

bbc will probably try and steal it.

Only chance it has of being remotely close to funny. ;)