My non Christmas list - thanks...

Glade Flameless candle

I couldn't think of anything worse that a neon shining light pretending to be a candle by me when I'm trying to relax!!!!

I like fire.

Well it's not even real fire - It's pretend!!!!

Another one of the motherships classics: 5 pack of underpants, a musical cottage, a multipack of toothbrushes, glue (I'm not kidding. More to the point, I'm allergic to it), hideous lamp shades, lavender bath salts (Not keen on synthetic lavender cause it's only use in life is to cover old lady wee smells), a second hand mug with "Gran" written on the side.... I really could go on. This was my childhood. Thank god for the overlord and my aunts.

This is why my family now do lists. Even the overlord was finding it hard to fake excitement over a large tub of multi vits.

And where do the batteries fit Ellie?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ November 9, 2007, 11:15 PM

This is why my family now do lists. Even the overlord was finding it hard to fake excitement over a large tub of multi vits.

Lists of do-not-buys or lists of buy-me-pleases?

Buy me please of course!

The list would be endless on the other one. Fingers crossed on retro style roller skates and a nintendo DS this year.

I'm quite easy to buy for really. DVDs, money, and sweeties.

Hear that, you dirty pervs? That's how to tempt me into your vans.

Anything Dr Who related would do me. I got WELL excited over a Tardis eraser in Woolworths the other day.
I am supergeek this year.

Non-Christmas List

Peace on Earth cos i'm an oil salesman.

Quote: zooo @ November 9, 2007, 11:55 PM

Anything Dr Who related would do me. I got WELL excited over a Tardis eraser in Woolworths the other day.

I hope Dr Who never finds out about these. He won't have anything to travel in.

Actually that's quite an image - getting excited in Woolworths over an eraser.

She's all a-quiver.

I want a new guitar.
I dont want ornaments, hankies (i mean i have 8 fingers for that fankoo). My mum always buys & wraps up a tube of pringles. I seem to always get the salt & vinegar ones. I have no idea why she feels the need to give us all a tube of pringles wrapped up in santa paper & bondaged up with tape.

Tube of Milkybar buttons are the ultimate stocking filler.

mariah carey. Big boobs and mentally retarded, my perfect woman. Bit loud though.