Licence To Kill: Who, Why & How?

Who: Jim Davidson

Why: Racist f**k-wit scumbag, racist for the sake of being racist. I think he thinks he's dangerous and clever. But as well all know he's a wife beating drunk, arse hole, with the face of a diseased scrotum sack.

How: Raped to death by a herd of bulls with maces for penises.

Wave

No strong views then Lee?

Leevil is well known for his sunny outlook and forgiving nature, Frank!

Old cheeky chappie Jim D minding his own business slagging off foriegners.. strewth!!

;)

I think slagging off forigeners is the new post post-ironic ... I'm from Africa originally btw... so like to make fun of you bloody English for a kick-off!!! ;)

Who: Chris Martin

Why: Self aborbed git who goes on about fair trade yet is quite happy to be snapped wearing certain brands made by small children working for 2p a day.

How: Clobbered to death by his own shoes.

Who: Gillian McKeith

Why: Where to begin... Giving advice disproved by medical science and every other doctor in the world, not being a real doctor, adding to the growing eating disorder problem, happy to make money out of other people's misery with an idea that's not even her own, no respect for her patients, expects busy mums and working women to find the time to make her rubbish, looks like a witch, and I'm guessing she farts like a demon.

How: Choked by a sweet potato.

Licence to kill...

Target: anyone who either is or wants to be Catherine Tate

Method: boiled in a vat stawberry jam

Sweet!

I'm sure she's a lovely lady really, well.. I expect her mum loved her at least briefly or had a nice thought about having a baby at some point in her childhood or something!

Only kidding... we can't go around killing folks and getting away with it Lee, well.. not until we've become politicians anyway.. ;)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ November 4, 2007, 2:01 PM

Who: Gillian McKeith

Why: Where to begin... Giving advice disproved by medical science and every other doctor in the world, not being a real doctor, adding to the growing eating disorder problem, happy to make money out of other people's misery with an idea that's not even her own, no respect for her patients, expects busy mums and working women to find the time to make her rubbish, looks like a witch, and I'm guessing she farts like a demon.

How: Choked by a sweet potato.

What kind of doctor is she? Scatologist, I'm guessing?

She's a moneygrabbingwitchwithabadgersbumforafaceologist.

Who: Ainsley Harriott
Why: He shouts, interrupts, grins too much, takes over in the kitchen, does annoying and inaccurate adverts, grins again, looks v. pleased with himself etc
How: Pan fried in a garlic and wine sauce served with his own cous-cous

Quote: Leevil @ November 4, 2007, 2:05 PM

What kind of doctor is she? Scatologist, I'm guessing?

Im insulted to have even part of my pseudonym assosciated with her! Im hoping it's not intentional, Lee >_<

Quote: Leevil @ November 4, 2007, 1:30 PM

Who: Jim Davidson

Why: Racist f**k-wit scumbag, racist for the sake of being racist. I think he thinks he's dangerous and clever. But as well all know he's a wife beating drunk, arse hole, with the face of a diseased scrotum sack.

How: Raped to death by a herd of bulls with maces for penises.

Wave

I seriously laughed out loud reading that... And if anything that's being a bit too nice on him!

That brother & sister act on X Factor.
Because they are cheesy & I am all out of cheese. None in the fridge.
With a ballpoint pen stabbed through the eyes.

Why the eyes? Lets go for the throat, the vocal chords, that'll shut em up.

Who? Margaret Thatcher.
Why? Because I've seen too many headlines like "Thatcher missing in desert", "Thatcher humiliated in jungle" and "Thatcher dead", and it's always been the wrong one.
How? Being force-fed lumps of imported coal by Arthur Scargill.

Oh I dunno, I quite like Jim Davidson.

Chris Martin is a c**t though.

And Gillian McKeith is an annoying bat. According to Wikipedia: "In 1994, she obtained a master's degree, and in 1997, a Ph.D., both in holistic nutrition via a distance-learning programme from the non-accredited American Holistic College of Nutrition."

However, from a non-editable source, I heard that her doctorate was actually in geology or something really random.

Definitely disagree on Thatcher. In fact, Scargill should be the one receiving the anal raping. In a far more violent way than usual.