Gardening Page 6

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st December 2023, 10:40 AM

Once again Teddy, I suggest you take yourself and your sycophantic cheerleader to the correct topic.

I'm awfully sorry officer I must have been on the toilet when you were put in charge of the internet.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 21st December 2023, 9:22 AM

Hows your Squirrel Stephen? What a lucky man you are to have a pet semi rodent in the garden and one on this site as well.

Stephen and Herc rehearsing their new act

https://youtu.be/kx3sOqW5zj4?si=E5WYWsQahN1zHFhZ

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st December 2023, 9:48 AM

🤣🤣🤣

As it seems the childish lunatics who will laugh at anything have taken over the asylum

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st December 2023, 10:40 AM

Once again Teddy, I suggest you take yourself and your sycophantic cheerleader to the correct topic.

🤣🤣🤣

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 21st December 2023, 1:24 PM

I'm awfully sorry officer I must have been on the toilet when you were put in charge of the internet.

Who the F is talking about the internet - Stephen was talking about "the correct topic", or don't you understand plain Engli..........Oh no, sorry, you wouldn't being from Scouse land, and we have to make allowances.
Apart from which - so f**king hilarious, I expect Lofty shit himself

Can't we get this thread back on course, and not be taken over by the loony left

Certainly

You carrot crunching, six fingered, inbred , sheep shagger

🤣😄😁👍👋

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st December 2023, 4:16 PM

Certainly

You carrot crunching, six fingered, inbred , sheep shagger

🤣😄😁👍👋

Wrong side of the country - that's the Welsh, look you boyo, and it's the South West that are carrot crunchers. But at least I've got one of the cretins talking about vegetables on the Garden thread, which is a start.

🤣🤣🤣

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st December 2023, 3:28 PM

As it seems the childish lunatics who will laugh at anything have taken over the asylum

Who the F is talking about the internet - Stephen was talking about "the correct topic", or don't you understand plain Engli..........Oh no, sorry, you wouldn't being from Scouse land, and we have to make allowances.
Apart from which - so f**king hilarious, I expect Lofty shit himself

Can't we get this thread back on course, and not be taken over by the loony left

In fairness Herc, it's hard to know what you mean by "the correct topic" given you often mention "lunatic left" and "Scouse land" etc... I'd rather talk about gardening. If you're worried about "cretinous carrots" try shoving a bamboo poll into the brown stuff (soil) it might keep them straight for you.

Quote: Firkin @ 21st December 2023, 5:12 PM

In fairness Herc, it's hard to know what you mean by "the correct topic" ...................

If you'd read the preceding correctly, you would have seen that it wasn't me talking about "correct topic", I simply repeated the term; but while we're on that subject, can you please post your general topics about football on the appropriate thread and NOT the BCG FPL thread.

LOL. It is quite funny how much we really hate each others guts on the BCG! So much simmering tension!

Anyway, in order to stay on topic, this year has absolutely decimated my lawn. It's just mud and a few straggly weeds now. I'm going to have to do some major repair work come the new year.

I don't hate some peeps - I detest them. 😉

Anyway, now the dust has settled, thank you Chips for getting the thread back on topic.

New turf?

I've just been in my garden to check my shed due to the high wind. Thankfully the shed is fine and nothing funny happened while I was looking at it either.

My garden shed was originally going to be my workplace for building electronic panels and such.
I even fitted a pot-bellied stove to keep me toasty during winter.
That was a good few years ago.
It's now packed with shite my wife has put in there to save because 'you never know.
I can't get in and if I lit the stove the thing would burn to the ground.

You want to watch out in case that Squirrel you're knocking round with hasn't got in there and built its own radio using the gear you left. If it has then it could be sending out signals to other Squirrels that its found a soft touch on the feeding front and you will be mobbed like the Taylor Swift of the Squirrel world.

Cyril lives somewhere in the overgrown ivy. I give him nuts to keep him off the bird-feeders.
He's a grey squirrel but has red squirrel genes as his head is completely red.

Another wild animal I have made a connection with is a crow
But not in my garden, it's in the cemetery.
I read that crows are very intelligent and can befriend humans so as a joke and test, I wolf whistled at the crows while walking through.
I often cut through there on my daily walks. After a while, one wolf-whistled back. I was thrilled.
Now the whistles go back and forth as I pass by.
I hope Joe doesn't do it during funerals though.

Soon you'll be known as the Huddersfield Whisperer.
I'm glad you like animals Ste as I think that people who don't are missing out and anyone who hurts them on purpose is fundamentally flawed.
Things like that also give you a feel good factor.

Having just reread your post I noticed this line.
'He's a grey squirrel but has red squirrel genes as his head is completely red.'

Please be wary of this as Squirrels are notorious for deception so it could be a grey squirrel in a wig or a red one in a body suit either way practice caution.