Would I Lie To You? - Series 16

Bob Mortimer on tomorrow night's show

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th February 2023, 3:42 PM

Bob Mortimer on tomorrow night's show

Not going out then.

(That's me - not Lee)

Bob on usual form. Look at my "What are you reading now?" post.

It's getting like House of Games. Only one guest that I've heard of!

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th February 2023, 10:58 PM

It's getting like House of Games. Only one guest that I've heard of!

I'd normally go along with you, but it was only the young girl DJ (?) I'd never heard of. The black guy I'd seen on the last series of Taskmaster, and thought what a big-headed c*** he was, and I always watch anything Professor Alice Roberts is in - in fact, she has a current series on BBC "Digging for Britain", and she first came to my attention way back, when she regularly appeared in "Time Team"

I've heard of Bob Mortimer.

At least they don't say 4 famous faces.

No, you're right, and I see the Armstrong clone Osman has started saying that again

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th February 2023, 11:35 PM

The black guy I'd seen on the last series of Taskmaster, and thought what a big-headed c*** he was

He came across as a bit irritating on last night's WILTY as well, I got the impression he was getting on Brydon and Mack's nerves!

Still the funniest thing on TV.

This is bloody awful. TOWIE? Why was this inflicted on us?

I only watch the "this is my" now, as they seem to have lost the plot with these so called celebs who I couldn't care less about.

They are really scraping the bottom of the Z list celebrity barrel, but I guess since they can no longer go on "Celebrity Juice" their agents have to find other panel shows for them to appear on. Well done BBC "Talent" booking and i use that loosely you have outdone yourself.

Wasn't sure about tonight until I saw Morgana was on it. She was brilliant. Obviously I have a thing about Antipodean women. I just love their humour. Kathy Lette, Rose Matafeo.

It's still all wearing a bit thin for me and is on the edge of being deleted link-wise from my digi-box.

And, I can't stand that leering turd Tom Allen

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st March 2023, 11:06 PM

It's still all wearing a bit thin for me and is on the edge of being deleted link-wise from my digi-box.

And, I can't stand that leering turd Tom Allen

I totally agree with you, the guests are getting more and more obscure as the weeks go on. I know they are trying to newer guests and not keep rehashing the same guests over and over again, but please put some guests that the audience actually knows.