BCG Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 Page 37

So, zero minutes across two games from De Bruyne, a player Pep said had no injury concerns before I brought him in.

He cost me -4pts and was my main differential. Now he'll be replaced with Mitoma off the bench - a player almost every c**t in the game owns.

Thanks very much Pep you f**king cock garage.

Why do you think I only have Haaland though City have double gameweeks and are on a roll? Pep even subs defenders on 59 mins to deny fantasy players 5 pts. The keeper and Haaland are the only safe ones to pick imo, he has it in for us. I think you'll have to settle for a Clique Champs League spot, although I'd keep an eye on that Billy Bunter as he likes to jump with you, I mean over you.

Shame Radish doesn't post here anymore as he's had a cracking season and is threatening to win it now. Go Horse!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 4th May 2023, 3:29 AM

Why do you think I only have Haaland though City have double gameweeks and are on a roll? Pep even subs defenders on 59 mins to deny fantasy players 5 pts. The keeper and Haaland are the only safe ones to pick imo, he has it in for us.

The City keeper was benched last night if you were paying attention.

I know what Pep's like. I generally avoid City assets. Differentials have been thin on the ground this season but De Bruyne was a good one this week. I can't move up buying Salah and he isn't worth 13m anyway. I expected KDB's minutes to be managed but not to miss both games. Pep lied basically. He said everyone was fit except Aké who started last night and scored. That coupled with the unexpected benching of Martinelli (who's started every game bar one) has left me 15-30pts behind where I should be

My game week rank is 4 million and I've played my triple captain chip! That is simply unbelievable.

The highest scoring defender of the gameweek with only one game to go is Aké on 15pts, a man declared injured before the gameweek started. That is also unbelievable.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th May 2023, 2:55 PM

My game week rank is 4 million and I've played my triple captain chip! That is simply unbelievable.

Not for me it isn't 😆 BUT I'm on yer tail at 4,195,341

You're talking about Bench boost, Herc.

You played your TC chip in gameweek 31 on Kane and got 6pts. Your rank that week was 10,484,384, which is impressive as there are only 9 million players. No there are actually 11,405,282 players, so 10m + is abysmal.

I TC'd Kane in 2017, when the chip was introduced and got 93pts for his 2 games so 48pts for Haaland is bollocks.

That's right, cheer me up. As it is I don't know why I didn't take on Rashford when I used my Wildcard last week.

How much would you want to be my coach next season? I won't interfere - I'll just manage from the BCG bar, and shout abuse from there.

Yeah, was hoping Haaland would go ballistic after scoring so early v Fulham. Too bigger ask for a Shaw hat-trick tonight?

I like that Horse went back to his old ways with 6 transfers

Well a Penalty save from De Gea would have been a lot better for me points wise
but it's always nice to see Man U lose
So I'm not too bothered

I must be cursed - as soon as I select a player (Martinelli) they play like shit, and two of my Brighton players that were recommended (!) scored 6 between them.

Or is it I'm always late to the party, when they've exhausted their skills/luck and point scoring. 😒

There's a rare old battle going on for 4th spot...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 5th May 2023, 8:17 AM

There's a rare old battle going on for 4th spot...

Just to be amongst it would be a dream 😥

Well, that last chip used went well - NOT!

And congrats to Horse (whoever he was) on his 134 points

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th May 2023, 9:14 AM

And congrats to Horse (whoever he was) on his 134 points

Actually only 118 nett. I say only...

It just gets better, and thank God this debacle for me will be over soon - Grealish doesn't play and the armband on Haaland was a complete waste of time.

I don't think I'll bother next season and try the BCG Fantasy Netball League instead, as I might know more about that than f**king football.