BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 61

Quote: jphellpool @ 10th February 2022, 9:00 AM

Up against the mighty Herc in the H2h. Battle of the bums. :P

Mighty? Moi? I should cocoa. (and that ages me straight away)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 26th January 2022, 2:11 AM

Looks like we've lost Lazzard, which is a shame.

So I suddenly find myself bottom then. And everyone else one place nearer the bottom than they were previously. I suppose this is the on-line equivalent of knocking the board over when you're losing.

We were looking for a new name for the league, Maybe next season, with a nod to Basil Fawlty, we could call it BCG League for people who have a better than fifty per cent chance of making it through the season.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th February 2022, 9:53 AM

So I suddenly find myself bottom then. And everyone else one place nearer the bottom than they were previously. I suppose this is the on-line equivalent of knocking the board over when you're losing.

We were looking for a new name for the league, Maybe next season, with a nod to Basil Fawlty, we could call it BCG League for people who have a better than fifty per cent chance of making it through the season.

? Nice one

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th February 2022, 9:05 AM

Mighty? Moi? I should cocoa. (and that ages me straight away)

You're a legend in my eyes mate. Could be a close one this week in the H2H.

Break a leg :P

Well, I've got my team back, minus a chip and with Rüdiger who I'd already transferred out.

Not terrible considering I was hacked, I suppose.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 10th February 2022, 3:43 PM

Well, I've got my team back, minus a chip and with Rüdiger who I'd already transferred out.

Not terrible considering I was hacked, I suppose.

Still think FPL let you down badly and should have stepped to correct their error

Quote: jphellpool @ 10th February 2022, 2:59 PM

You're a legend in my eyes mate. Could be a close one this week in the H2H.

Break a leg :P

Bloody Hell, thank you - me gone down in the anals of the BCG FPL. I'll feel bad now, when I beat you. ?

Does that give me the right to run out on the turf at the FA Cup Final? Like some people have the right to take sheep across London Bridge?

Just got back from St. Ives.

Checking in with blind Willie Scheißhausen, who's sculpting the winner's trophy this season.

I've got to admit it's coming along well.

A slight uptick in form for me this week, mostly thanks to my investment in Coutinho a few weeks back. And the slightly offbeat addition of Idah this week.

In terms of this season's performance, however, I sadly have to admit that I'm the FPL equivalent of a sketch by the Slagg Brothers.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 10th February 2022, 6:04 PM

Just got back from St. Ives.

Checking in with blind Willie Scheißhausen, who's sculpting the winner's trophy this season.

I've got to admit it's coming along well.

Like it .........very manly - will there be a graphic award this year? I have got one or two lined up to compliment my Cock.

Don't understand this as I thought the last minute adjustments would have been done by now - however, let me bathe in the glory while I can.............

Well done Shotgun, by the way. You are the better man..........for now ?

Quote: Ben @ 10th February 2022, 8:53 PM

A slight uptick in form for me this week, mostly thanks to my investment in Coutinho a few weeks back. And the slightly offbeat addition of Idah this week.

In terms of this season's performance, however, I sadly have to admit that I'm the FPL equivalent of a sketch by the Slagg Brothers.

Uptick mostly down to your lucky Jota points. Non Salah owners dodged a hail of bullets this week. Enjoy the Coutinho points, teams other than Leeds might consider marking him.

Better to be the Slagg Brothers than the Junk Males, no?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th February 2022, 11:04 PM

.........very manly - will there be a graphic award this year? I have got one or two lined up to compliment my Cock.

There will be an a Golden Kipper award for best graphic/visual gag/meme.

Probably do a few others as well - best gag, luckiest manager, biggest arse, c**t of the season etc.. People can make some suggestions if they want. Aside from the winner's trophy, gongs will be awarded by votes cast, or in the very likely event of no-one bothering to vote I'll hand them down like a bent peerage.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th February 2022, 4:05 PM

Still think FPL let you down badly and should have stepped to correct their error

Pretty staggering that they gave me worse advice than a bloke in my own league who doesn't like me. But have pity, the FPL isn't a moneyed organisation and can't afford good staff and equitable business practices.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th February 2022, 9:59 AM

..................c**t of the season................

I have a prime candidate, but with no PMs I can't reveal it to you, as here on the forum would get me banned. ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th February 2022, 10:25 AM

I have a prime candidate, but with no PMs I can't reveal it to you, as here on the forum would get me banned. ?

It's a crowded field.

As admin, I can't be in the running, which narrows it down very slightly.

Uptick mostly down to your lucky Jota points. Non Salah owners dodged a hail of bullets this week. Enjoy the Coutinho points, teams other than Leeds might consider marking him.

If by "lucky" you mean "common sense not to bring in a player returning from an international tournament" then I agree wholeheartedly with you.

Better to be the Slagg Brothers than the Junk Males, no?

That may well be the most sadistic set of options I've ever seen on this forum. And I've looked at the weekly skit comp in critique.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th February 2022, 12:19 PM

As admin, I can't be in the running............... .

Damn