House of Games Page 30

One of the contestants is blind

Eye mask??

Tact?

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th December 2023, 9:34 AM

One of the contestants is blind

Eye mask??

Tact?

Nope. Still can't see your point and you have completely ignored my post on the matter about just because you are blind doesn't mean you don't suffer (like I do with one very dodgy eye) with other symptoms such as dry eye, for which an eye mask (cold or hot) would be most welcome.
And do you seriously think they offered that up without thinking about whether they would upset Chris, who seems to laugh at any mention of his disability.

You should stop being so knee jerk and engage brain. Oh, and as you are so keen on them πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

Wtf are you prattling on about ???

Chris was the one who pointed out that hes not likely to get much use out of an eye mask , jokingly

And I was merely referring to that possible faux pas by the programme makers

Why the hell are you turning this into some bloody fued now?!

Grumpy old bugger 😝

First its ladybugs, now this

Quit f**king pestering me like your my mum/school teacher

FΓ²oookin 'ell

Just putting you straight, as you need pulling into line like some naughty schoolboy sometimes 😏

Sue Pollard ❀️

Repeats this week ! Rubbish.

I like Sue Pollard but she's annoying saying "Oh well done" all the time.

Yeah I did kinda think to myself "put a sock in it, love"

She does get over excited, just like her alter ego Peggy Ollerenshaw did

Quote: Chappers @ 11th December 2023, 8:45 PM

I like Sue Pollard but she's annoying saying "Oh well done" all the time.

Always seems a bit patronising when contestants do that.

I hear what you are all saying, but I think it is genuinely heartfelt on her part - she' just a jolly person with no sarcasm and loves life.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th December 2023, 8:01 AM

I hear what you are all saying, but I think it is genuinely heartfelt on her part - she' just a jolly person with no sarcasm and loves life.

True enough.

I agree Herc.

Anyway I refuse to watch next week with that bloody annoying traffic reporter on.

Not only have I heard of some of the contestants this week but I have actually met two of them. I don't suppose either of them will remember the encounters though.

I just realised this week's House of Games doesn't seem to be a repeat and has some good people so I'm going back.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th December 2023, 8:09 PM

I just realised this week's House of Games doesn't seem to be a repeat and has some good people so I'm going back.

Last week's episodes were actually new ones as well, and should still be available on IPlayer, or Sky's 'available now' thing. The people were: Richie Anderson, Jessica Knappett, Debbie McGee and Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald on Coronation Street - even if you don't watch soaps you'll probably recognise him). I think 3 out of 4 of them have been on previous series as well.