House of Games Page 27

I've seen the Scottish lady with the sensible shoes somewhere before, the others ......... ?

I don;t know any of them but did she wanted to win the Pit Bulls?

Quote: fasty @ 31st October 2023, 2:20 AM

I've seen the Scottish lady with the sensible shoes somewhere before, the others ......... ?

She has been on HIGNFY

Quote: Chappers @ 31st October 2023, 4:10 PM

I don;t know any of them but did she wanted to win the Pit Bulls?

Ah! Pet Bowls.

Quote: fasty @ 31st October 2023, 2:20 AM

That's a very polite way of saying it.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st November 2023, 5:41 PM

That's a very polite way of saying it.

I was going to say...............................but thought better of it.

I'll be cheering you on in the final tonight Billy Bunter.

Thank you. I won't pretend I have any idea of what's happening that I should need cheering on but I appreciate your support.

Sinitta is on next week so I may have to sit that one out

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th October 2023, 6:05 PM

Vaguely recognise one of them this week...

I hope the DICK in the stupid jeans loses 😋

Well, your wish was granted, he didn't win anything all week! But personally I liked that guy (Max George), I'd never heard of him or knowingly listened to his popular beat combo (The Wanted), but he was quite funny in a deadpan way. Often I find non-comedians funnier than professional comedians on programmes like this. A lot of professional stand-ups seem out of their depth if they don't have a pre-rehearsed act to work from.

Yeah he is a nice chap

I was more repulsed by those bloody ridiculous jeans

Wtf

He wore those ridiculous jeans three times, not unless the twat has all his jeans like that - what a fashion icon, NOT

I really thought that "fashion" had passed its "best".

Google search crashed again I see ;)

And now we have another nameless, faceless "Famous Face" bell-end wearing jeans with the knees out - do these people not realise what a prat they look?

Apart from that, I vaguely know one of them

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th November 2023, 12:10 AM

And now we have another nameless, faceless "Famous Face" bell-end wearing jeans with the knees out - do these people not realise what a prat they look?

Apart from that, I vaguely know one of them

I know Sinitta - not in the Biblical sense. The others no idea although apparently the ripped jeans pair are a couple. Maybe they share their clothes. And we knew what was in store because she said that he was more intelligent than her.