House of Games Page 25

Quote: Chappers @ 6th October 2023, 5:31 PM

The Ronettes were NOT Motown.

I woke the neighbours screaming at that :(

Romilly Weeks will have this won by Wednesday

I thought Romilly Weeks was a made-up character on that Chris Morris thing :(

What, like Peter O'Hanrahanrahan? 🤣

I only know the two men this week of the "famous faces", and one of those I thought was dead.

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th October 2023, 8:01 PM

What, like Peter O'Hanrahanrahan? 🤣

I used to work with a John o'Hannaran, difficult to keep my face straight sometimes ;)

I've no idea who the first 2 are. Gary Wilmott is looking old and I've always loved Romilly and her killer cheek bones.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th October 2023, 8:46 AM

I've no idea who the first 2 are. Gary Wilmott is looking old and I've always loved Romilly and her killer cheek bones.

The first one is James Buckley, who appears in a lot of stuff, most notable the "Inbetweeners" and "Zapped", both of which were very good series - I wish they would bring the latter back as it was quirky and different.

Gary Wilmott is the one who I thought was dead, and I've no idea who Romilly is, or care.

Gary Wilmott is in the London Palladium pantomime every year with Julian Clary, Nigel Havers and others.

Romilly is an ITV news reporter and sometimes presenter. Obviously intelligent as well as beautiful.

Okay so you want to become a drag act

And you give yourself a big blonde wig and call yourself MYRA??

Okay 🧐👀🤔

Is it on purpose or a coincidence? There's a lot of comedy/bad taste/horror drag acts.

Can't be on purpose surely??

He/she is quite witty anyway

Just hope they don't start a double act with a dude called Ian

Looks like it was originally inspired by her, but took on a life of its own. https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/comedy-circus-magic/making-comedy-persona Her original partner was called Rose...

Quote: zooo @ 16th October 2023, 8:41 PM

Looks like it was originally inspired by her, but took on a life of its own. https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/comedy-circus-magic/making-comedy-persona Her original partner was called Rose...

Blimey! Seems very inappropriate having this character appearing on a cosy teatime show like House of Games if it was originally inspired by a real-life child murderer. That case is still relatively recent, too.

Whatever next, Steve Coogan in his Jimmy Saville costume appearing on f**ken Tipping Point Lucky Stars...???