House of Games Page 29

Oh cool

I bet he's a right clever git

To be fair, there are a limited number of celebrities in the world who are likely to be prepared to be appear on it. They've already had well over 200 contestants on.
It's all very well moaning that you don't know who the celebrities are - I often don't know them either. But how would you get around the issue?
Cast Tom Hanks, Taylor Swift, Maggie Smith and Ridley Scott? Possibly not realistic!

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 26th November 2023, 7:30 AM

To be fair, there are a limited number of celebrities in the world who are likely to be prepared to be appear on it. They've already had well over 200 contestants on.
It's all very well moaning that you don't know who the celebrities are - I often don't know them either. But how would you get around the issue?
Cast Tom Hanks, Taylor Swift, Maggie Smith and Ridley Scott? Possibly not realistic!

Aww, no fair - I like a good moan about television, but I see your point - BUT the gripe is STOP calling them "famous faces" when they are not!!!!

Should Richard introduce his guests as "four z list nobodies who need to find better agents" ?

🤔

Or "Four nobodies that most of us have never heard of"

Well again I've only heard of one of them. And that first question about Dubai I'd never even heard of it.

Nice to see Clive Anderson. And he still looks the same as the old Whose Line is it Anyway days of the late 80s/early 90s!

Quote: Chappers @ 28th November 2023, 4:46 PM

Well again I've only heard of one of them. And that first question about Dubai I'd never even heard of it.

You've not heard of Dubai?

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 28th November 2023, 10:02 PM

You've not heard of Dubai?

The question that the answer was Dubai which rhymed with something else now. I've forgotten both.

A blind person would struggle on about 75% of the usual HOG games...

😳

I knew of three of them this week

I just watched the first one of this week followed by the final from last week.

I know Clive is a smug bugger but I was pleased he won. The Karate man or whatever he was seemed more intelligent than a lot of the sportspeople they have on.

And I'm guessing that all the Answer Smashes this week will be sound questions.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th December 2023, 8:24 AM

And I'm guessing that all the Answer Smashes this week will be sound questions.

Of course, and he did remarkably well!! Good on yer, son. 😊

And today's prizes include an eye mask

😆

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th December 2023, 6:04 PM

And today's prizes include an eye mask

😆

Don't see what is hilarious about that. I suffer a lot with my eyes, being almost blind in one, and have the problem of "dry eye" (which ironically isn't actually dry) etc. and an eye mask is most welcome relief.