Where Seagulls Dare 7 - 15.1.21 Page 3

I like gappy's concept of studying the entrails of disembowelled animals, how could that not be funny ?

I like the gag density of playful's piece, also the silly jokes like "I had two premonitions. My first was that I was going to have a premonition."

Alfred nailed Jimmy Savil. Liked Michael's new clean shaven look, only three "buttocks" in this one. Wwwwwh's the other team having two Psychics made me chuckle.

I'll go for Otterfox because "Mangos in Minks" and a Man goes to Minks were both clearly implied but never uttered. Loved the style and it had a strong punchline "I am in fact a triple agent and I am working with MI5 so the poisoning stands..."

Quote: Firkin @ 17th January 2021, 9:24 AM

I like gappy's concept of studying the entrails of disembowelled animals, how could that not be funny ?
"

Alas, that's the part I didn't invent: haruspicy is a real method of foretelling the future.

(I mean it's real in that it exists, not that it's effectual, of course).

Quote: Firkin @ 17th January 2021, 9:24 AM

I
Alfred nailed Jimmy Savil. Liked Michael's new clean shaven look, only three "buttocks" in this one. "

Word nearly got out on how to make women more attractive to priests. It was a close shave.

Hiya, Playfull wins it for me

I'm giving a half point each to Otterfox and Firkin if that's allowed. Otterfox's I liked the best but there has to be some sort of penalty for not relating in any way (unless someone can show me) to the topic. Firkin's adherence was bit of a token header for an otherwise unconnected scene so I can't give a full point here either. Half & half it is.

Very strong week. I loved Gappys decidedly weird concept of using the most bizarre methods to read the future. Playfull's Trump themed endeavour was very strong too but Gappy pips it.

My idea may have been tenuous to the theme but it was the 'intuition' used by the spies and the poison to determine who the true baddie was.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 18th January 2021, 12:58 AM

I'm giving a half point each to Otterfox and Firkin if that's allowed. .

Michael! Bring your gavel and adjudicate!

Quote: gappy @ 18th January 2021, 11:24 AM

Michael! Bring your gavel and adjudicate!

I bet it is a knob shaped gavel...

I had a penis extension on the cheap. It went pear-shaped.

I had a penis extension from a farmer, left me with a small holding...

My plan this year is to be the next Andrew Dice Clay. But not as subtle.