BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 29

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th November 2020, 9:32 AM

A goalie with a head injury? He hasn't even played this week clumsy twat

Sadly a common problem with thickie goalkeepers - 6' 8", forgetting that doorways are usually 6' 6"

Well, that's another captaincy wasted (Calvert-Lewin - was he even on the field?), and what the f**k has happened to Everton? Started off so brightly (ditto Calvert-Lewin) and now gone shit. Angry

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th November 2020, 9:32 AM

Up to yesterday, I had a fully fit team.
Now I have more red triangles than the A1
A goalie with a head injury? He hasn't even played this week clumsy twat

It's worked for you though with your substitute goalkeeper scoring 11 points while your first-choice keeper's team conceded five.

Those 11 points have not been registered though???

Seems ages since I wasted the captain's armband I gave to Calvert-Lewin and he gave me 4 miserable points, with the other 10 of my players yet to er......play. 'Spect they'll all be shit with a captain like that.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th November 2020, 2:30 PM

Those 11 points have not been registered though???

They will be at the end of the game week.

Yes, looks like it's going to be another cracking week for points - what a waste of time Chelsea/Spurs was. Only good thing to come out of that match was it wouldn't have made any f**king difference whether I'd have given the captain's armband to Son or Kane.
Instead I wasted it on Calvert-Lewin.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 29th November 2020, 3:20 PM

They will be at the end of the game week.

Thanks Billy.
I'm still not sure of all the rules.
You were correct and all was not lost.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 1st December 2020, 5:40 PM

Thanks Billy.
I'm still not sure of all the rules.
You were correct and all was not lost.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules

"Based on the priorities you assign, automatic substitutions are processed at the end of the Gameweek as follows:

If your Goalkeeper doesn't play in the Gameweek, he will be substituted by your replacement Goalkeeper, if he played in the Gameweek.

If any of your outfield players don't play in the Gameweek, they will be substituted by the highest priority outfield substitute who played in the Gameweek and doesn't break the formation rules (eg. If your starting team has 3 defenders, a defender can only be replaced by another defender)."

I just managed to beat you by 4 points in the H2H. If Vardy hadn't had an assist in the 86th minute, you would have beaten me by one (I had him as captain, you didn't so that belated assist was worth double points to me).

I saw it was a close run thing.

Eh? What kind of crazy league is the H2H? I'm at the bottom of a league of ten with more points than the leader, :S If it doesn't sort itself out soon I'll close it down. Angry

I'm not laughing, honestly.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd December 2020, 4:04 AM

Eh? What kind of crazy league is the H2H? I'm at the bottom of a league of ten with more points than the leader, :S If it doesn't sort itself out soon I'll close it down. Angry

WTF Alf!! Don't you dare. Seriously, if you do I will have to consider not bothering with the FPL altogether.

The HEAD to HEAD is a totally different ball game (pun, yes) and I don't understand why you're getting your knickers in a twist over it or apparent lack of understanding how it works.

It's one team's score against another's and because you have lost 7 matches/won 3 and, for example, Shotgun Blues is the complete opposite of that, that you are at the bottom and he is at the top of the H2H league.

The points you should be looking at are the points in the POINTS column, NOT the TOTAL points from the BCG LEAGUE, which are used in the Head to Head thus:-

"In the event of a tie between teams, the team who has most game points will be positioned higher."

I haven't a hope in catching anyone in the top of the league, BUT the H2H gives everyone a chance to strive for something, WHICH is keeping my interest in the CLIQUE

Drop that and I might as well not bother............................Angry

:)

I may have gone a bit Man City crazy this week expecting Fulham to be the whipping boys
Just before Fulham stared playing well so we shall see.