BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 28

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 23rd November 2020, 9:12 AM

I have a letter from Arsene Wenger wishing me a happy birthday - true story.

I cannot possibly comment because I never saw it ;-)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd November 2020, 11:15 AM

Well thanks a bunch - I love you too. I really don't know why I bother. Don't even get an E for effort. :(

Feel bad about this now.

Not very Godot, I know - but please post whatever and whenever you want.

Let's all feel the love.

Just post them up Herc whenever you want it's a comedy site and we all like a bit of fun
just don't get too upset if we don't all put you up on our shoulders and write songs about you after each one

I promise I will do a smiley face for the next one

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th November 2020, 2:55 PM

Dave, I notice your team contains three players with long-term injuries (red exclamation marks on your team page) and at least three players who are not currently being picked for their team's starting XI. You may need to consider some transfers sooner rather than later - perhaps using your wildcard chip ( https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules ) if you wish to make more than two transfers in one go.

No games next week.

I thought I was being helpful Errr

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd November 2020, 9:48 PM

Just post them up Herc whenever you want it's a comedy site and we all like a bit of fun
just don't get too upset if we don't all put you up on our shoulders and write songs about you after each one

I promise I will do a smiley face for the next one

Thanks Steve, but it's not to do with accolades, and I realise people are reading them, but it gets lonely when you're offering them up and the best you can get is brickbats.

To be fair you've made most of the effort getting everyone involved again so well done there (and Kipper)
And bantswise there have been worse seasons than this
So well played

:)

Sick Stop being so nice you lot, this is a football forum, after all. Godot you should know better. Angry And frog face can hop off if he's thinks he's going to turn this into a love in. Keep it narsty...play on.

I can't help looking like a frog or feeling the love.

Even when I'm at a football match I chant 'The referee made the correct decision there'

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th November 2020, 7:59 AM

Sick Stop being so nice you lot, this is a football forum, after all. Godot you should know better. Angry And frog face can hop off if he's thinks he's going to turn this into a love in. Keep it narsty...play on.

F**k off.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th November 2020, 7:59 AM

Don't worry it will get nasty again once I go past you yet again
And you know I will, if I do nothing else

Calluuuummmmmmmmm!

Good start for you Playfull, proving it pays to hang on to the odd inconsistent player/good player in an inconsistent team, especially a mid priced striker. A few here have had him but let him go. And I'm pleased because I put Newcastle to win in an accumulator which plumped up the odds nicely. :) Just need the other 15 teams to win.

With your adjusted score of 469 you're lower mid table a quarter of the season through so all to play for. Oh and you're already 20pts ahead of Horse in your H2H match, sorry Horse. Whistling nnocently

Up to yesterday, I had a fully fit team.
Now I have more red triangles than the A1
A goalie with a head injury? He hasn't even played this week clumsy twat