BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 26

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th November 2020, 1:08 PM

As witty as that is Herc............

Thank you Stephen, at least one person appreciated it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th November 2020, 9:08 AM

Thank you Stephen, at least one person appreciated it.

I wouldn't complain, you're doing much better than I do, with arguably better material;

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 23rd October 2020, 10:52 AM

Unlike you choirboys I've actually done community service - good way to bulk out the experience section of your CV, as well as connect with the community you've fractured with your thoughtless actions.

I had a very humbling and rewarding experience painting a mural with some kids from Tower Hamlets a few years back. Although it did cause some problems for the Labour Party down the line.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th November 2020, 7:25 PM

Does someone want to explain to a thickie in simple words how transfers work? Is there no transfer window?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th November 2020, 7:34 PM

Dead simple, Dave.

You get one free transfer per week.

Each subsequent transfer costs you 4 points off your score (-4pts).

A transfer is carried over for one week - so if you don't use your weekly transfer, the following week you will have two free transfers. It's only carried over for one week though so by the third week you'll still only have two transfers.

You can make as many transfers as you want whenever you want - there's no window - but it will cost you once you've used your free transfers.

You make a transfer by clicking the transfer tab https://fantasy.premierleague.com/transfers

Select your player from the right hand panel. There are menus to find everyone.

Don't forget to save your transfer with the button under the pitch graphic, or it won't happen.

Since you've never made a transfer, you should have two free ones.

Dave, I notice your team contains three players with long-term injuries (red exclamation marks on your team page) and at least three players who are not currently being picked for their team's starting XI. You may need to consider some transfers sooner rather than later - perhaps using your wildcard chip ( https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules ) if you wish to make more than two transfers in one go.

No games next week.

So how does one make a Tracy Island? I only ask because I have my egg boxes here and the stamps I have removed from envelopes all around my bath and Janet is there with a shower contraption and still we are fiddling around with vaseline and lillets and I wouldn't mind but I could be doing better than this. I walked behind the council estate this morning and found a punctured ball and just kicked it and kicked it t and it was suddenly obvious to me that if I hadn't been so vigilant on worm welfare, I was destined to be the next Paul Gascoigne, Also, I booted it past the carefully staged gnomes on the frontage of one poverty stricken establishment all the way through their window to their living room. They - 23 people - all poured out to hug me for being one of their own and not some concrete beard thing needing heavy weeding around.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th November 2020, 5:46 PM

I walked behind the council estate this morning and found a punctured ball and just kicked it and kicked it t and it was suddenly obvious to me that if I hadn't been so vigilant on worm welfare, I was destined to be the next Paul Gascoigne, .

Point of order - This IS fantasy football. Rolling eyes Carry on Horse.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th November 2020, 2:10 AM

Oh yes.

I have heard of fantasy football actually so I might be able to contribute on that too.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th November 2020, 12:46 AM

So not to be weird as I am not but - true story - the first time I heterosexually shared a bed to save money with a black family man it was he who was the one who was concerned about the size of my cock poking into him inadvertently in the night. Had I not been white and he wasn't my friend I could have done him for stereotypical racism but as it was the law required me simply to be hung like a donkey and deeply unusual.

Incidentally, every time you feel inferior to some self proclaimed adonis, always remember that less then five minutes ago, they were wiping semen out of their belly button. I will be back later with some football tips and life saving nudges for our elderly population in terms of their need to view fascism through a new lens.

Aaron! Grey this out!!!!!

Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 11th November 2020, 7:17 PM

Aaron! Grey this out!!!!!

I did politely point out that this thread was the wrong place for ramblings, BUT got this below as a reply from Der Management, so I deleted my post - didn't think I would be alone, so thank you Chappers. :)
Sadly, you're wasting your breath as Aaron never comes on here (he's strictly a rugger man, don't yer know)

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th November 2020, 2:10 AM

I invert in the most subtle of manners and the last thing I wish to do is cause offence so, for example, you won't find me having a "laugh" at Stephen Hawking or Jordan's child. Also, if anyone wants to try to tell me more about Gil Scott Heron's father than I know and respect then they will fail. I am very happy to address any specific concerns Chappers has as it isn't entirely clear to me what they are but in the meantime I can only assume that he is just a bit disgruntled that I have got Wally Otkins in my squad and he hasn't.

Good point Horse
I didn't even remember
Happy Birthday to Gerry Mcdonnell from me as well

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th November 2020, 8:27 PM

Good point Horse
I didn't even remember
Happy Birthday to Gerry Mcdonnell from me as well

Well, how lovely Steve. I was all ready to get annoyed but I sense we are growing on each other which is how I always wanted it to be. Genuinely. Let others gripe in a fay way if they want to. It's a free world.

And yes happy birthday Gerry. Behind The Arsenal and The Toon you are my favourite Premier team.

Well in the words of Yazz...

I'm never going to get the Son/Kane captaincy right. Angry

I just have Kane - as a sort of banker. (think I got the letter b wrong)