10 Things I (might) Hate About YOU! Page 3

XD not quite! it helps to make bones stronger when it bonds with calcium ions; so it might help against Magneto throwing you across a room!

Things i hate

People who are late (top hate EVER)
Liars
People who are rude
Adults that behave like children

I am NOT having a good day! I thank you!

.....Hi Ellie.

But there are exceptions to the above right :D

Who's the cause of this ire?

I imagine a man stumbling in at noon and roaring, "Sorry I'm late, but I just wanted to say that I'm not rude at all. OMFG, lolz, RANDOM, WOooooo".

Dude have you been following me around again?

1. You are extremely arrogant

That's it.

Quote: Gavin @ October 25, 2007, 3:51 PM

Dude have you been following me around again?

I know what you're wearing.

I always get the feeling that Trinny And Susannah call up pathetic victims in that matter and critique their senses of style.

Those two are unbeilievable. Getting dudes to dress up in pink stripy shirt they are insane, no wonder 1/4 of the male population are firing blanks their "MR" doesnt know which one is which.

I know...I always prefer leopard print blouses.

I don't hate anyone either, I just thought this was a comedy site? My list is just a spoof list but with the angle being that there is "many a true word spoken in jest!"

But I know some of you lot are a bit short on sense of humour? Which is a bit ironic as some of you reckon you're comedy writers... Laughing out loud

Gav - I have always had to beat the women off with a stick.. as I am such a nice guy in real life!!! And believe it or not that is what the women tell me.. can't see it myself..

Fra.. I mean, Hattie xxx

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 25, 2007, 3:48 PM

Who's the cause of this ire?

I imagine a man stumbling in at noon and roaring, "Sorry I'm late, but I just wanted to say that I'm not rude at all. OMFG, lolz, RANDOM, WOooooo".

It's Gavin - he's driving me insane.

nah only kidding...i'm just not used to living with parents (haven't done for 5 years) and it's driving me a bit insane!

Remember Einstein's other theory of Relativity - NEVER live with your relatives!!!

It is far better just to love them on Tuesdays... ;)

Or just for Christmas over the phone.

It wasn't my choice...coming back from travelling for a year made me extremely broke! :(

I am living in a box ...but at least it's my (rented) box! ;)