10 Things I (might) Hate About YOU! Page 2

I detest the foul edifice of humanity......I hate Michael Winner most of all.

It comes with age I think, or maybe its just me not giving a toss lol!

Hate leads to beatings, love leads to cuddles!

I know I prefer cuddles.

Depends who cuddles off.

Cuddles are the best thing in the world. Period!

It's why single girls have so many stuffed toys.

Hugs are more hygienic than handshakes.

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 25, 2007, 3:10 PM

Hugs are more hygienic than handshakes.

Is that science fact?

Doesn't anyone else think there is far to much physical contact in society in general?

Physical contact indoors in darkened rooms ideally.

Just me?? looks like.

Yes, harmful microbes and viruses can be transferred through handshakes.

Right I'm not shaking hand any more.

Disgusting Microbes!!

I used to buy from a salesman who among other things sold hand dryers for toilets

He refused to use them as in his words ' They just blow the dirt and dust back onto your hands' First time I ever heard a salesman dis his own products!

Very rarely use hand dryers now. Only use them when I've light coloured trousers on.

Quote: Gavin @ October 25, 2007, 3:21 PM

Right I'm not shaking hand any more.

Disgusting Microbes!!

That would be a nice start for a job interview.

"I would shake your hand but I don't want to catch any diseases."

I hate hand driers...the only things we use them for at school is covering up the sound of peeing and turning around the blowy bit so the air hits people in the faces, and then saying "oops! sorry!" :$

Lol and their good cover when all the urinels are full and you dont want to look like your waiting and looking at anyone.

No one uses the handdryer in the blokes so you can use the shiny press bit to check for when a urinal becomes free.

haha wow-thats the thing Ive learnt for today! except why there's potassium ions in the body :|

It it so Magneto cant throw us around if he was caught in a plastic cell and we were the guards?