Tory leadership Page 22

https://mobile.twitter.com/UKLabour/status/1549750333785743360?cxt=HHwWgIC9_fbt6IErAAAA

Bit of a punch up last night.
I know there's a lot of talk about Rishi talking over Truss - and it won't do him any favours, "manners maketh the man" and all that - but she doesn't exactly hold her own, does she?
Not sure I fancy her chances in any sort of robust negotiation with foreign leaders.
She might have to surround herself with a few bully boys.
Or Pritti Patel.

Well the Talktv debate went well....!

?

As it was TalkTV, I don't suppose anyone was watching.

To be honest, I'd fake a good faint to get out of talking to those two sheisters.

And of course twitter is alright with vaccine theories.

Is there. a 'theory' then?

Do one.

You'd have thought Talk TV would have had a back up host on stand by. Not very professional.

Quote: chipolata @ 27th July 2022, 7:30 PM

You'd have thought Talk TV would have had a back up host on stand by. Not very professional.

The second host had come down with covid yesterday morning - for the first time in the two and a half years.

They should pay attention to such omens.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th July 2022, 7:19 PM

Do one.

Eh?
Perfectly reasonable question.
We obviously don't inhabit the same Twitter bubble, cos I genuinely don't know what you're on about.
Was just guessing it might be some atii-vaxxer thing.
But, I'll never knows, as you decided to be rude.

Quote: Lazzard @ 27th July 2022, 10:34 PM

Eh?
Perfectly reasonable question.
We obviously don't inhabit the same Twitter bubble, cos I genuinely don't know what you're on about.
Was just guessing it might be some atii-vaxxer thing.
But, I'll never knows, as you decided to be rude.

There were replies/quote tweets going on about the "experimental vaccine" and asking if she was jabbed and other such things.

These people seem to live in a world where perfectly healthy people didn't faint/pass out before the Covid vaccine was made. As if people didn't get dehydrated or be overwhelmed with pressure/stress, or exhaustion through lack of sleep etc.

And that is what I alluded to. Women have always fainted but now it's seen by some as sinister.

My wife and one daughter were prone to it when they were in their 20's. If we were out in a crowded pub I had to stand in the slips ready to catch her.

Fair enough.
There was nowt about it on my feed.
But then, I'm pretty trigger-happy when it comes to blocking nut-jobs.
Life's too short!

Sunak is gonna lose so now he has done a complete u-turn on tax cuts

These people will say absolutely anything to get their grubby mits on the keys to no.10