ENGLAND WINS!! Page 2

A hug. And maybe more. Yes?

You read my mind! haha

Quote: EllieJP @ October 20, 2007, 10:28 PM

I just wanted to go and give Jonny a massive hug - he looked so devastated!!!!!

It was an awful coincidence that on the moment he lost the world cup his family house burned down with all his loved ones and treasured possessions inside.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 20, 2007, 10:28 PM

Agreed with Aaron about the French - how convenient they had a strike just before the final on the Eurostar!

Yes, those bastard workers risked their jobs in a demented attempt to sabotage England's imminent win.

Exactly! ;)

Where was the singing and cheering and horn blowing and clapping?
The fans should've been full bore at least 20 minutes before the end, but not a peep.

A team sport involves more than just the players on the field.

Well at least our positive energy kept them from being humiliated. They gave a good fight. South Africa won on penalties. And we was robbed, I say WE WAS ROBBED! South Africa never ran the ball across the line.

Skibster the Beautiful

Sorry - I fell asleep on the couch watching it.

Ellie, welcome to the life of a Scotsman. Always feeling we can do it this time, then getting horsed.

***Apologies, Slightly drunk and did not realise there was a 2nd page to this forum!!!!!!

Hehe... we love slightly drunk postings! Go Rosco!

And...yer we did play well...and it was a shame about that try.

I am so gutted we lost, i actually feel like crying.

awwwww *hug*

p.s do you look like Jonny?

She's getting wet just considering the possibility. ;D

in that case yes, we're virtually twins. Only i'm not gay.

We can add Rugby to the long list of sports we're nearly good at. Still rule at Yingling though :)

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 20, 2007, 8:17 PM

The groans emanating from my sitting room suggest that all is not well.

A friend of mine worse a South African rugby shirt in town today and was lucky to escape with his life.

Like I say, you do have to take some responsibility for what you wear.. NEVER be provocative in your dress I say ;) Police on hand to arrest the perpetrator(s) were they? Of course he should've been able to wear what he wanted, your mate, but that isn't my point!!

I wore an old army jacket once and got set upon by some squaddies for 'disrespecting the army' by wearing it... Never wore it again, nor anything else that might draw attention to myself!!! No offence to the Forces intended by the way, either then or now!!! She-it the World is full of morons ain't it???

Quote: Skibbington von Skubber @ October 20, 2007, 2:31 PM

England is going to win.

Bugger.