ENGLAND WINS!!

F**k all this nonsense about how South Africa are going to slaughter England in tonight's rugby match! It's not true!

England wins!

Hold that thought and add some enthusiasm and joy to it. Feel it.
Picture our boys tear assing around the field like happy maniacs after the game is finished.
Hear the crowd going nuts.
We did it!
Smashed their dicks into the dirt!

Go on, give it a try.
Only takes 10 seconds. And if you really really REALLY want us to win, then give it ten minutes.

Pretend they've won.
Picture the celebration.
Hear the crowd.
Rock your fist into the air and say, FUCK YEA!!

And you watch.
England is going to win.

The Brits are at their best as underdogs.

YeY!!!!! Come on England.
I am a new fan of Rugby. Watched it for the first time last week. I dont think my eyes left the TV the entire time. I even weed where I sat so as not to miss anything.

My first game was 2 weeks ago, England v France. Loved it. Far more interesting than soccer or American football. The pace is faster and it's only 80 minutes long.

ENGLAND WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this wishful positive thing work with the lottery too?

I've won 6 million quid tonight!! Yaaaay! Up yours World, I've got mine you msierable f**k**s!!!

As for the Rugby, may the best team on the day win!! Which I expect to be England, of course!! :)

Nothing more beautiful than an Englishman beating a Frenchman.

Particularly to the death.

*wipes a tear*

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very excited, come on England!
Wish my dog would wear the England top I bought him though!

Got my Fair Trade Ale by my side and playing tugger with the aforementioned pooch. (Well if he won't wear it we might as well play with it!)
England England England

The groans emanating from my sitting room suggest that all is not well.

A friend of mine worse a South African rugby shirt in town today and was lucky to escape with his life.

Come on England !!!!!!!!!

Way to go, England! How many times have you won it now?

Come on 2011! ;)

Quote: GusF @ October 20, 2007, 9:06 PM

Way to go, England! How many times have you won it now?

Just the once. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ October 20, 2007, 9:48 PM

Just the once. ;)

Yes, I have just learned that my enthuasism was perhaps a bit misplaced.

Yeah, that was embarrassing. I was hoping to edit that post before anyone noticed it. Anyway, once isn't bad. More times than Ireland's won it. Or probably ever will.

lol

Well, I understand advanced metrophysics more than I understand sport, but I think I heard someone saying that no one has ever successfully defended the Cup? In which case they did very well just to get to the final, no? AND didn't SA beat them 36 - 0 earlier on, I think? Not a win, but seems bloody good comparitively, assuming I've got that correct.

At least the frogs didn't win it anyway.

I am actually gutted!! :(

I just wanted to go and give Jonny a massive hug - he looked so devastated!!!!!
Agreed with Aaron about the French - how convenient they had a strike just before the final on the Eurostar!