Foot In Mouth Disease!!!! Page 2

Bless!

The good looking ones get all the luck. Angry

In an art lesson this week one of the children used her fingers to rub pastels and chalk for a nice smudgy effect. 'Well done!' I said to the whole class 'because we've all got fingers, haven't we?' - just momentarily forgetting that one of the children is missing some. Luckily none of them was listening...

Whistling nnocently ouch!

Hatx

Quote: puffinpol @ October 21, 2007, 4:14 PM

In an art lesson this week one of the children used her fingers to rub pastels and chalk for a nice smudgy effect. 'Well done!' I said to the whole class 'because we've all got fingers, haven't we?' - just momentarily forgetting that one of the children is missing some. Luckily none of them was listening...

Laughing out loud

Children have way to many fingers anyhoo. Mostly they are up their filthy noses or rummaging in a biccy barrell, spreading all their boogers & pooh fingers onto the hob knobs I will end up eating. Horrid little vermins.

Quote: Mark @ October 21, 2007, 3:09 PM

Here's something for people to consider: Maybe write a sitcom based on your own life?

(sadly I couldn't do that... a guy sitting in front of a computer all day isn't exactly funny!)

No channel would ever commission one from me. They'd lost quite a significant percentage of their audience to brain haemorrhages.

None would commission one involving me....apparently the Texas Chainsaw Massacre cornered the market......that was a rubbish film....look at these pauses, I'm practically Pinter....