British Comedy Quiz Page 24

Had a request from Mark, if one of us can post a link to the quiz we are referring to, so it makes it easier for him (and we, I suppose) to see what quiz we are talking about.

Hope that makes sense

So here's the current one..............

https://www.comedy.co.uk/quiz/231/

8/10 in the Python quiz. Weird cos I'm hardly a Python nut.

Nice one ?

Just the 10 for me this week...

? Extra nice one!

9/10 and 5/5 for me on the Monty Python quiz, #3 was my wrong answer.

9/10 & 4/5
Pretty good subject for me.

I got right 1/2/4/5/7. Great quiz, I feel a Monty Python rewatch coming on as I only scored 5 out of 10

Quote: Niki Walton @ 7th December 2022, 11:14 AM

9/10 and 5/5 for me on the Monty Python quiz, #3 was my wrong answer.

VG !

Quote: Lazzard @ 7th December 2022, 11:14 AM

9/10 & 4/5
Pretty good subject for me.

VG and yes, like me, it's an old fart's quiz ?

Quote: JJlovescomedy @ 7th December 2022, 11:38 AM

I got right 1/2/4/5/7. Great quiz, I feel a Monty Python rewatch coming on as I only scored 5 out of 10

Yes youngster, get some classic viewing in ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th December 2022, 12:16 PM

VG !

Thanks Herc, I've just gone back and noticed properly it was one of yours. It was fun but you know me, I like a quiz to be properly fiendish, something to blow away the cobwebs from my long-acquired comedy nerdism. Hopefully I'll get a lower score another time ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th December 2022, 12:16 PM

Yes youngster, get some classic viewing in ?

Will do sir, can't beat the classics

Quote: Niki Walton @ 7th December 2022, 12:21 PM

Thanks Herc, I've just gone back and noticed properly it was one of yours. It was fun but you know me, I like a quiz to be properly fiendish, something to blow away the cobwebs from my long-acquired comedy nerdism. Hopefully I'll get a lower score another time ?

I think that's the last of my specials for this year, and sorry it had to push your regular quiz back, only it had been booked for this anniversary week for some time, but Mark (naughty boy) had lost my list.

Nearly 50 years since the final episode of Monty Python!!! Bloomin' Heck, or should that be Bloomin' Herk.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th December 2022, 3:16 PM

I think that's the last of my specials for this year, and sorry it had to push your regular quiz back, only it had been booked for this anniversary week for some time, but Mark (naughty boy) had lost my list.

No worries, IIRC mine is up next, not too fiendish this time I think (but then I can't always tell), I think you'll enjoy it. And I'd better start making tracks on another set of questions.

Quote: Niki Walton @ 7th December 2022, 3:25 PM

No worries, IIRC mine is up next, not too fiendish this time I think (but then I can't always tell), I think you'll enjoy it. And I'd better start making tracks on another set of questions.

Ah, well there you go - I have 30 under my belt in Google Docs for Mark, so far, and you would think I can now relax; BUT I am now having to work through every one (up to No. 20 at mo') to put all the proof links in! And that's taking longer than setting the questions!! 'Have aged a lot lately.

Quiz 233

Very good one Niki! ? I enjoyed that, even though a few I'd never heard of or knew anything about

6/10 & 3/5 - Four I knew for certain, Two fairly sure of, a couple of educated guesses and one pure luck with a stab in the dark. ?

Didn't get 1, 3, 8, 10, 12 (my heart said the correct one, ! Bloody typical) and 13