computer games Page 3

No, definitely cleverer. :P

Women don't have Xbox's do they?

anyone here on Xbox live?

My gamertag is Warb01. I can't wait for November 9 and Call of Duty 4.

Don't do it Johnny!

My girlfriend bought me a console last year and for three months it was the kiss of death to my writing. In that time I wrote nothing but did manage to save the planet twice. I tried giving it up, going cold turkey but that didn't work. In the end, I only managed to break my addiction by turning to softer games. First Pong and then Yahtzee. Now I'm back on track with my writing but do have to spend twenty minutes first playing with my whip and top.

However if you have to get a console, I'd recommend a Wii as a lot of its games are better suited for short sharp busts of gaming than Playtstation 3 or X-box. Also if you've been sat a desk writing, the added physicality of playing on the Wii makes for a good break.

The first time I went on the wii, and played tennis, I had muscle ache in my arm and back for 3 days.
How unfit am I?

I've got a wii. It's okay. better if you've got friends round.

to be honest, in terms of stopping me writing, I waste more time looking at this board than I do playing my xbox.

Have a Wii.

I'd like a Wii! I like anything that spends energy. Burns off a few cookies. Woop!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ October 20, 2007, 3:58 PM

I'd like a Wii! I like anything that spends energy. Burns off a few cookies. Woop!

If it burns when u Wii Ruby you should see a doctor

Make sure you don't cut yourself on a Nintendo or you'll need a Tetris jab.

:P

(sorry)

*shakes head*