NaNoWriMo Page 17

I'm still truggling at 22.5K. In saying that, it's been taking me 2 months to write 7K for a sitcom episode, so at least I feel I've done not to badly.

New target is 30K bacause I don't have a hhope in hell of hitting 50K

Quote: Rosco @ November 22, 2007, 8:49 AM

I'm still truggling at 22.5K. In saying that, it's been taking me 2 months to write 7K for a sitcom episode, so at least I feel I've done not to badly.

New target is 30K bacause I don't have a hhope in hell of hitting 50K

Yes you do!

Just write a load of old crap like me.

Gave up last night. Gave up writing last night. Too busy to ever write - people, work, life etc. Changed my mind after a little lie in. Why not the simple life? Why this huge effort when there's almost definitely no money or any other reward at the end of it. Tired.

This isn't a suicide note is it?

Nothing as dramatic as that, Zoo. I'm just chronicling how the emotions of us nobody wannabe writers fluctuates so radically.
I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ok!!!!!! :)

Phew!
;)

Quote: Fred Peters @ November 24, 2007, 8:45 PM

Gave up last night. Gave up writing last night. Too busy to ever write - people, work, life etc. Changed my mind after a little lie in. Why not the simple life? Why this huge effort when there's almost definitely no money or any other reward at the end of it. Tired.

Why don't you write all about it?

Incidentally I'm up to about 37,000 words.

Quote: David Chapman @ November 24, 2007, 10:04 PM

Why don't you write all about it?

Incidentally I'm up to about 37,000 words.

Same as me David. I might just write about it! :O

*Cheers in an encouraging and vaguely motivational way.*

Someone - give me an ending.

Quote: David Chapman @ November 25, 2007, 6:48 PM

Someone - give me an ending.

BYE BYE!

And then I woke up...and it had all been a prelude to an inevitable sequel.

They all die?

I don't have an ending yet either...

riding off into the sunset, the sun gets into their eyes and they ride straight over a cliff.
The End.

Fin